Reviews for An Impossible Exit
I didn't know I needed this untill I read it
FanFicVaporeon chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
That was awesome! I honestly only expected to see Ten, Nine, and Eleven, but I LOVE the fact that you fit all of them in!
Mithya Aviana Cailin chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
love the bit about all of the doctors' past version meeting clara even if she's not aware of it. love how affectionate they were toward clara. please write more fic about clara meeting doctor's past version.
D Veleniet chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Awwww! That was wonderful! Totally snorted at how Six just pointed haughtily (so apt :-p) and Two just jerked his head irritably in the right direction. And how the First Doctor called him "lad", tee hee! Just wonderful - accepted as headcanon! :)
Michelle Black a.k.a Elle chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I find it so amusing that the first reincarnation is considered young when his appearance say otherwise. I really liked this story and it would have been fun to see happen,but oh well.
Incendia Glacies chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
gah, i love this! all the doctors remembering clara to some extent and helping out the eleventh! :D
Friendship-Bravery-Souffles chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I absolutely loved Nine in this. Fantastic ;)
BTR14 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Amazing! If only it could happen in real life that would be awesome! :)
Craftysquidz chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Oh wow. This is brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I really loved this! Loved how they treated her like she was their child.
Moon Lantern chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I absolutely loved this! I think it was great how the Ninth Doctor got him up! The one who touched her cheek, was he Eighth? I liked the advice that Tenth gave Eleventh, although Ninth's cameo would have to be my favourite. "I think you're sat on your duff feeling sorry for yourself!"
esthealice17 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
loved I! :')
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Wow. Beautiful. I really liked this.