Reviews for With Nothing Else
beamknight87 chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
Whoa.
I came across this story expecting the usual Shinji and Rei pairing sharing some sort of sweet, innocent love and goddamn, I got punched in the face by something completely unexpected, yet amazing.
I liked how you made Rei go from a naive and innocent girl when it comes to be in love, become such an imposing, demanding and extremely territorial partner for Shinji, who being so meek can't bring himself to tell her "no" to any of her whims, despite how... extravagant they are.
With sex playing such an important part of the bond between those two, I was expecting things to quickly spiral out of control and that quickly became true, as I still have to read 2 chapters but the plot is certainly taking a dark turn here.
The change of pacing with the other characters are also quite refreshing and pretty interesting, especially Ritsuko's, although she being so needy seems pretty pathetic.
Anyways, with how possessive you made Rei in this story and her messed up origins and purpose, I'm expecting a major disaster further in the story. Hopefully you keep up writing this great story with such quality so far.
dylanredefined chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
I'm not sure how to put this. I like this story a lot ,but, it is not an enjoyable read as you can see the tragedy that is piling up on them well done.
I really think you could make a go of writing as a professional you are that good in my opinion.
Seeking Professional Help chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
Thanks for updating this. I Thought Misato, Asuka and everybody were overeacting about Rei and Shinji's relationship. They seemed quick to jump to the conclusion that Rei is dangerously obsessive when it comes to Shinji, I can understand it though if Gendo was pressuring them to do something about it.
Rei's possessive relationship with Shinji actually isn't bad enough to warrent the others concern as much as it did, at least I think. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the next Rei clone's personality, will she be a blank doll? will she be a nympho? Will she have any memories?
the darker the next chapter is the better in my opinion.
Thanks.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/8/2014
great chap, can't wait for next update.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/8/2014
I hope you get your bed back
Rennerd chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
Sooo many ways this could end badly. Curious whether Shinji and Rei break up because of orders from the top, or from Rei being replaced/mind scewery, and which Shinji would prefer. I can sort of see Shinji finding comfort in Sakura, only for Rei to go the way of the Yandere. Scary stuff.

Nice to see Asuka and Shini having a (sort of) good relationship, hopefully that won't get too screwed up. I'm hoping you didn't decide to skip the 'vengeance' Asuka wanted to pay out on Kazuma, that promised to be an interesting affair.

If memory serves, the next angel ended up up with three pilots naked in a lake. Interesting to see how that plays out with (presumably) Rei and Shinji being broken up by then.

Either way looking forward to whatever story you update next.
Neferius chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
I liked the chapter as a whole but man...that Asuka scene and her break down during and after that event. That had me on the edge of my seat.
I wonder how Rei will react the Shinji and Asuka's tighter friendship?
Well, looking forward to the next chapter.
Gendo chapter 9 . 4/27/2014
Good chapter. I find the part with Asuka too OC.
In this point of the story she still is full of pride and thinks of herself as the best pilot who needs only EVA, she wouldn't let anyone touch her (except Kaji), not to mention to have sex with her. She would rather use Rei's absence to broke Shinji, either using another girl or to some degree herself, denying her own growing love for him.
The actions that Asuka took in this chapter would be more realistic if they happened after the angel broke her mind. After that she considered herself as useless, broken, not wanted, so that type of actions would have sens.
Seeking Professional Help chapter 9 . 4/27/2014
Zentrodie Quitting Fanfiction? DOn't even joke about that. You're by far the most dedicated pillar in the fanfic community. Losing you would be like waking up one morning and finding the Sun is gone.

The Asuka X Kazumi SS, It does seem like something Asuka would do, to prove her maturity and not be one-uped by Shinji, Rei or Misato. But you bashed the Kazumi guy, like Anno bashed SHinji in 3.0, and like 3.0 it made the scene seem forced and unbeleivable. You kind of know that Asuka's only doing it with him to lose her virginity, You kind of already know he's an unimportant character that you won't be seeing to much of, and making him and inconsiderate asshole with a small cock is like sledgehammer justification.

I love your stories man, don't quit!
Nasha Rei-Kun chapter 9 . 4/26/2014
Dammit man! As much as I'm a Shinji and Rei shipper, I want to see Kensuke get whats coming to him! He seems like a great best friend! I don't like seeing characters like that being left out, considering what's going on everywhere else, with everyone and their love troubles.

I mean, would it be so hard, for you to just make Chidori jump him while they're alone and ust freaking suck his face of (with subtle mention of anything else *wink**wink*). Kensuke's been nothing but a bro throughout this whole thing, and I think he deserves some lovin'. I mean the way you're going about it, its like Kensuke's the only one with no ABNORMAL love problems. He's just dealing with a Tsundere. As simple as that
Gabriel-TDO chapter 9 . 4/26/2014
seem to remember Shinji doing some real damage to others when he was mad enough. But it has been a while since i have spent any real time on eva
miguelangel chapter 9 . 4/26/2014
good chapter i enjoyed it a lot thanks for another update looking forward to the next one
miguelangel chapter 8 . 3/6/2014
good really good chapter enhoyed the hell out of it can't wait for more
Donderkind chapter 8 . 3/6/2014
Another great chapter. Darker things surfacing here, Rei's neediness really forcing things into a bit of a tailspin. God knows how she'll take the forced separation. Hmmm... I fear trouble ahead.
Great work as always!
dylanredefined chapter 8 . 3/5/2014
Thankyou another fine chapter. This is clever and complicated and I enjoy the emotions of the various characters and the fact I still can't figure out the ending
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »