Reviews for With Nothing Else
soggy noodle chapter 23 . 5/19/2017
This story was excellent; so very well written and all the characters were so believable and interesting.

Easily, now one of my favorite fics of all time.
soggy noodle chapter 3 . 5/17/2017
Uh oh...

I always thought that Sakura girl's reaction to Rei was a bit odd as well as how the issue kept getting referenced to in the background.

But, dare I say... Rei is becoming... YandeRei?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/17/2017
And Rei just follows the advice, immediately. This chapter had me cracking up so much but that last bit really had my sides hurting.

This is great stuff.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
I am impressed with how in-character the cast remained. This bodes to be quite the entertaining read, assuming that the remainder of the tale follows this level of excellence.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/18/2017
hey buddy think you can get back to your Asobi ni Iku yo fanfic We Came to Help and personality change the rating to m ok
The-Mrning-Star chapter 23 . 7/10/2016
Thank you... Ive been reading this epic for some time now and have fallen behind due to personal issues. I devoured where i left off at chapter 13 and plowed to the end. You have my gratitude.

Have a great day zentrodie
Ciao
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 23 . 7/4/2016
well done. you wrote a story that forged an Asuka i liked. i hate her, naturally. she's like Haruno Sakura to me. potential, but marred by pointless stupidity.

you forged one that understood things, that grew, that found true Reason and true Strength. good work.
HorriblyDecent chapter 23 . 5/15/2016
Just found this and I read the whole story in one go. I really emjoyed it and I'm glad Evangelion still gets some love. I don't have much to say other than the ending with Asuka didn't feel like a natural progression of the the story. Then again it isn't unlikely that romantic feelings could develop overtime. Maybe it just feels off since it happened off screen. Regardless, great story, and I'm looking forward to wjatever your write next.
NapalmInTheRain chapter 23 . 4/22/2016
This war great, like all of your works really.
Your portrayal of the canon characters is perfect. Loved the bond between Asuka and Shinji.
Asuka's final line was brilliant, really brought back the ending of End of Evangelion and the real massage it tried to convey. So many people get distracted by the choking and the "I feel disgusted" line to really understand the reasons and the implications behind them.
Even your original characters are great, they are believably people with personalityis who really add to the story rather then detract and no mary suish vibes at all.
Can't wait for your next eva fic. I'm hoping it's a purely Asuka x Shinji fic, too.
crazy fan chapter 23 . 4/22/2016
Hey zen, great story. I agree with some of your fans. You should do a asu/shin again. Its been awhile and you' re always giving us that spark that those two seem to have.

I have recommendation, i know your extremely busy but i wanted to throw in some ideas.
For instance, why have the double standard? I think Asuka should be able date/sleep with an older man (kaji) and realize that men like kaji arent the type of person she wants. (Grass is greener type deal).

Asuka and Shinji start to get closer but eventually shinji finds out about asuka and kaji. Shinji, still in love with asuka finds he cant compete with kaji (selfsteem) and decides to do his typical shinji thing and support asuka.

Hikaru/rei or somebody starts sending time with shinji more and eventually pursues him.

Asuka, after the build up and connection with shinji finds that she really likes him but only for her to realize that she isnt the only one.

The problem that asuka is going to experience is that she doesnt know shinji knows/ knew about her and kaji.

I'm kinda just ranting and basically reciting some of your old stories but i think this combo would be awesome.

Anyways, great job like always but i know you have a couple of other stories you're working on but please consider the asu/shinji for your future projects.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/19/2016
Okay Good Sir, I think it's time for something strictly Asushin, not harem, just Shinji and Asuka. I can't even remember the last time you did that pairing, it's been years.
RealRemainder chapter 23 . 4/18/2016
And so we reach the final chapter of this. Sorry it took me so long to review, but every Fanfic I'm following decided to update at the same time.

-THERE ARE SPOILERS IN THIS REVIEW-

-ages ago, to heavy to carry - in this case it's 'too': "ago, too heavy to carry"

-almost wish the did fuck - I think you menat "almost wish they did fuck"

-and just lay their stunned. - In here it's 'there': "and just lay there stunned."

-That's it, just those three.

Man, every fic where Kaji dies Misato gets so... well, you know. Maybe it's not Every fic, I guess there are those good Shinji x Misato out there (I haven't read a perfect one of those yet...) but still. Then again, I haven't read the whole chapter yet. Maybe Kaji is still alive? Also, might I suggest your next story focus on Shinji x Misato and Kaji dies? Like I said, still haven't read a story like that.

The march for war... Every fic of EoE has a different depiction of this battle. Oddly enough the fics are usually better. But then again the anime is just 'everybody dies' so it's not a very high standard. What hapened to the city by the way? did it explode?

Oh HEY, he IS ALIVE! Doing paper work? Who saved him I wonder? And he is infiltrated in the JSDF. Explanation...? Wow, the debrief of 'kill everyone of Nerv, including the children'... yikes. Where the hell is he going? Explanation please?! And then, Ritsuko was bringing Rei back but a soldier ruined everytng? WHAT?! At least now we know where Ritsuko has been.

Catatonic Gendo. Nice! Um... Why did Fuyutsuki attacked them like that? It was so easy to topple him too...

Oh hey, last minute entry of Asuka in Shinji's little harem! LOL. Happy endings all around. Wait you still haven't explained how Kaji survived... Wait Asuka is wandering? I'm pretty sure you said she moved in with Rits, Maya and Shinji on he previous paragraph. Did she leave in the 6 months that passed? Oh wait she was wandering the wedding, lol. And now that she found them... wait she's not with Shinji like Maya and Rits? Because I don't thnk she would just take it to Shinji fucking the other two women on the next room... Oh well, we all love a happy ending. Also very nice to see the kids during collage life as well.

On the down note, I don't thnk you ever explained how Kaji survived. And this story began with Shinji's POV, maybe it should have ended with Shinji's POV instead of Asuka's. This story also evolved in a way I didn't AT ALL expected. I know that's not necessarily a bad thing but... well, would have been nice to be Rei x Shinji all the way... Other than that very good story. I might reread the past bits as time goes by. And may the muses continue to inspire you. Would you try a Shinji x Misato next?

Well, hopefully we'll read more from you. Take care.
dylanredefined chapter 23 . 4/16/2016
Thankyou this was great.
Unwanted Empathy chapter 23 . 4/15/2016
Loved it ,loved it ,loved it. Your stories always make sad when there done. Simply because i never want them to end. And yet as i type this i have a smile on my face, because reading them truly makes me happy!
Dark Machine chapter 23 . 4/15/2016
Well. That was really nice. Thanks Zent, you touched my heart for two years with this story.
195 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »