Reviews for With Nothing Else
miguelangel chapter 12 . 9/13/2014
awesome like always that rei 3 was freaky, good way you depicted the characters emotion it was really good, i really enjoyed it a lot thanks so much for another great chapter
beamknight87 chapter 12 . 9/12/2014
So you killed off Rei II? Or there are 2 of them running around just to mess up Shinji even more?
Squally35 chapter 12 . 9/12/2014
Very nice chapter,I especially like the changes we're starting to in misato and chidori's confession. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Darksnider05 chapter 12 . 9/12/2014
Your Shinji barely registers as a character sometimes. Like does he actually care about Rei or what?
ChaddyManPrime chapter 12 . 9/11/2014
I got so excited when I saw you updated but then I realized mistook this one for that one with all the senshi lol Anyways good chapter and remember, I love your harem endings _ Just keep that in mind bro.
Seeking Professional Help chapter 12 . 9/11/2014
Thanks for the new chapter.
I was suprised by Rei III, the one without a soul struck me as more lively than the original. Don't mind this interesting development, but the line "fucking bottle blonde" is something that seemed really out of place. Not that i'm offended by swearing in fics or anything, but because swearing usually goes hand in hand with intense emotions, and in a Rei which is soulless seems out of place a bit.

I get the feeling that you like Ritsuko's character in your stories. I actually think In one of your earlier stories, there was a perfect set up for a beleivable and interesting Shinji X Ritsuko pairing, it was the zombie apocolypse on "The End is Begining".

I love the way you write Misato and SHinji, the way you tease at something happening between them. It's strange, in your stories Orders and Bait and Switch, when the pairing isn't Misato, the way she's written in them always make me want the pairing to be Misato. Personally I would like to see something happen between them in this story.

Thank you again for taking the time to write. I haven't watched the anime in years, but I still re-read your stories, and I still get entertainment and enjoyment from them. Hope you get out the depression funk ( we've all been there), and feel better.
Thaeonblade chapter 12 . 9/11/2014
Is there a story where Rei II doesn't die? Also, is Rei III kind of a mix between II and III? I'm also surprised that Chidori didn't get knocked out by anyone.
Seeking Professional Help chapter 11 . 7/26/2014
I loving this story. Rei has started to finally step over the line to yandere, although that Chidori girl Drugging Shinji just to hook him up to with that other girl was pretty bad. I'm itching to see what this Rei that Ritsuko activated is like.

Thanks for the new chapter, can't wait to see the next one.
MIGUELANGEL chapter 11 . 7/26/2014
AWESOME I STILL LOVE YOUR STORY I TOOK MY TIME TO READ IT, AN ENJOYED IT ALOT, ITS A SHAME THATYOUR STORY IS THE ONLY ONE ILOOK FORWARD TO READING THERE WAS A TIME IN HERE WHERE WE COULD READ A RANDOM 1377 FIC OR MANY TALENTEED ARTISTES AND INMERSE OUR SELVES IN THE EVANGELIO WORLD SPECIALLY AFTER THE SHITTY REBUILD 3.3, LOOKIN FORWARD TO MORE CHAPTERS FORM YOU
beamknight87 chapter 11 . 7/25/2014
I was eagerly awaiting for your update. Seems life hates Shinji in general with how messed up things are for him. Can't see how this will end well with the 10th just around the corner and Rei not giving a damn about anything except to be with her beloved at any cost.
Can't say I like Misato's overall attitude in this story, come on, she's a complete asshole although maybe that was the way you intended to portrait her since the start.
Hopefully you will update soon with the rest of this tale.
dylanredefined chapter 11 . 7/25/2014
Good as always. This story fills me with dread as you make the characters come alive and make me care about their fates.
Squally35 chapter 11 . 7/25/2014
Really like this story and the direction its going, can't wait for the next part!
thepepe chapter 10 . 6/18/2014
Noooo how come no ShinjixAsuka! ... no more plot spolers pls u.u (btw yep, you conveyed the feelings in a believable way, nice job :D)
beamknight87 chapter 10 . 6/16/2014
As expected, things quickly went down the drain for Shinji and if Rei is replaced I expect a major fuck up for everyone involved, as you seem to imply that such toxic relationship between the two was so intense to the point that it was able to somehow affect the Dummy Plug and all the other clones in the fishtank, this will not end well...
Definitely looking forward to to the next chapter, which I hope is one of many more to come from a story which is pure gold.
miguelangel chapter 10 . 6/15/2014
good chapter enjoyed it looking forward to more
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »