Reviews for Descent
The Fox and Hen chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
This explained the madness beautifully, and you gave it real emotion You allowed me to empathise with him. I really love your descriptive writing. The scenes you create are all too easy to believe them to be real. :)
Professor Maka chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I've read some painful SoMa but this might take the cake. All I can say is how dare you?

It was beautifully done, but it hurt.
Flurrin chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Ahh, so you DO write deathfics! And excellently. -The anon from tumblr (I'm also the one who asked for a Stein/Mari war AU a while back and I still love it c: )
Noigen chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Oh man, that was brutal, it's a tragic thing that happened. But you did it good justice, it's rare to come across a fic as well written as this was. 3
EveningBlack chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I just... Can't. I can't. Fuck.
Kasumi shiro kuro chi chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
By the end I was crying- literally. 10/10 because you made me use a tissue w
awesomeasusual chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This... This was not ok. This hurt. GOOD WRITING *sobs incoherently*
vivalarapture chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This was beautiful and poetic and awful at the same time. (Awful as in the ending, not the writing, dear) I absolutely adore how this was written. You're ability to capture imagery is astounding. It was short, but definitely pulled at my heart strings.
Frustration At Its Finest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Well that made me cry.. but it was really incredible. And a believable outcome. This is written really beautifully and is absolutely heart-wrenching. I wish I had better words to explain how excellent this is, but I don't. I could see everything happening in my mind with such clarity, and it hit me really hard emotionally. To sum it up, you did an amazing job and should be extremely proud. Thank you for sharing.