Reviews for The Virtue of Revenge
GG chapter 23 . 4/3
So this is it. Has anyone picked this up or like decided to do their own take on it?
becca.satterfield25 chapter 23 . 12/3/2020
Plz update
just another PJO fan chapter 1 . 10/17/2020
So i had this idea for how you can continue the story!
Of course its just an idea and you are totally welcome to completely ignore it lol

The outlaws fight against the justice league and lose (obviously) and are being detained in the watchtower or belle reve.
Jason propose a trade - his friends will be released and in exchange he will release Wally West from the speed force (the league dont know if to believe him that wally is really alive and just trapped, but after a lot of inner fighting they decide to believe jason and agree to the bargain). Its revealed that there is a speedster on Jason side and he/she free wally in exchange of the gang.
Batman is suspicious that jason agreed to stay behind so he issues a guarding schedule outside of his cell just in case.
When its Superman turn to gaurd - SPOILERS FOR WHO I THINK THE SPY IS IN THE NEXT LINE!
kara comes along and subside him with a kryptonite needle in order to free jason and steal the machine.
(because please oh please let them be idiots in love)
And the league realized that getting caught was Jason's plan all along...

I just love this story so much that i come back and read it again and again every once in a while!
Obviously you don't have to listen to this comment i just can't stop imagining what will the rest of the story will contain beacuse the last episode was such an amazing cliffhanger!
I really hope you dont find it rude or anything because im just so obsessed with your stories 3
P.S. sorry for all the writing mistakes english isn't my first language lol
P.P.S.
if you don't have plans to continue the story - which is perfectly understandable (you don't own us anything and obviously has a life outside of this website!)
do you mind telling me how you planned to continue? Cause as you see i have a serious problem of letting things go
And thank you any way!
Update soon chapter 23 . 8/2/2020
This story is amazing please update
saeng.13 chapter 23 . 7/6/2020
Soo... its been awhile... hint hint
Guest chapter 23 . 5/14/2020
I really like this story. I always come back to see if you updated it but you haven’t. I hoping since we all in quarantine something would have been posted .
If you could like let me know what you kinda have plan for the ending like was Kara on Jason side the whole time? Or how did the team do against the justice league and how did they plan their escape from the watchtower.
G chapter 23 . 5/4/2020
This is so good! If you can please update!
Tower of Babel chapter 1 . 2/10/2020
Great fic. Please enjoy my Batman stories .
sasy39 chapter 23 . 11/5/2019
Was just rereading this and wanted to make sure you knew that tjis is an awesome fic and I love what you've written so far
Cant wait 2 c where u take it next!
Miles chapter 23 . 10/3/2019
no not a cliffhanger, please i- if you ever come back to this, i would love it a lot
Guest chapter 23 . 9/29/2019
One of my all time favorite Jason Todd fanfics! Everytime I read it, it feels like I'm reading it for the first time! The thrill and emtions are all still there! Phenomenal writting! Keep it up!
10-lanterns-and-a-dreamcatcher chapter 23 . 9/12/2019
Hey, are you alive? I love this story and I hope you continue it! Looking forward to where it may go! :)
sasy39 chapter 23 . 7/27/2019
This destroyed me
I wish fanfiction gave the option of kudos cause you deserve all of them!
Thank you so much for sharing this, i cant wait 2 c where u take this next
sasy39 chapter 22 . 7/27/2019
Honest to god this chapter could not have been better
Your work is truly brilliant!
sasy39 chapter 9 . 7/26/2019
I kniw you wrote this ages ago but i only just started reading it today and wanted to let you know that although the entire story so far is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G this chapter especially went abive and beyond. The way you incorporated Jason's past and managed to truly show how he is a protector above all else who truly cares about the victims whilst also showing his darker aspects is outstanding. You've created a real 3 dimensional character with depth.
I love the way you've written this, from the plot to the characters its all on a level that beats even the actual source material. This is quickly becoming 1 of my all time favourite fics.
Sirry for the excessive comment but i just really needed you to know how awesome your work is