Reviews for The Virtue of Revenge
Tower of Babel chapter 1 . 2/10
Great fic. Please enjoy my Batman stories .
sasy39 chapter 23 . 11/5/2019
Was just rereading this and wanted to make sure you knew that tjis is an awesome fic and I love what you've written so far
Cant wait 2 c where u take it next!
Miles chapter 23 . 10/3/2019
no not a cliffhanger, please i- if you ever come back to this, i would love it a lot
Guest chapter 23 . 9/29/2019
One of my all time favorite Jason Todd fanfics! Everytime I read it, it feels like I'm reading it for the first time! The thrill and emtions are all still there! Phenomenal writting! Keep it up!
10-lanterns-and-a-dreamcatcher chapter 23 . 9/12/2019
Hey, are you alive? I love this story and I hope you continue it! Looking forward to where it may go! :)
sasy39 chapter 23 . 7/27/2019
This destroyed me
I wish fanfiction gave the option of kudos cause you deserve all of them!
Thank you so much for sharing this, i cant wait 2 c where u take this next
sasy39 chapter 22 . 7/27/2019
Honest to god this chapter could not have been better
Your work is truly brilliant!
sasy39 chapter 9 . 7/26/2019
I kniw you wrote this ages ago but i only just started reading it today and wanted to let you know that although the entire story so far is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G this chapter especially went abive and beyond. The way you incorporated Jason's past and managed to truly show how he is a protector above all else who truly cares about the victims whilst also showing his darker aspects is outstanding. You've created a real 3 dimensional character with depth.
I love the way you've written this, from the plot to the characters its all on a level that beats even the actual source material. This is quickly becoming 1 of my all time favourite fics.
Sirry for the excessive comment but i just really needed you to know how awesome your work is
PthaloBlueHawk chapter 23 . 7/20/2019
Ohhhhh you left this on such a cliffy cliffside. I truly hope that you pick this story back up. Especially now that we have a third season of young justice to world build off of! If not I shall be quite sad, but I can always give your One Piece story a shot, I do love me some one piece!
Gratefruit chapter 22 . 6/26/2019
Thank you! Thank you! So relieved. He did it.
Wairden chapter 23 . 6/8/2019
any idea when/if there will an update ? I really like this story and would love to read more.
RosalinRoads chapter 23 . 6/5/2019
my heart. . .
Guest chapter 23 . 5/26/2019
You are amazing getting the line from under the red hood is great I can still hear it please update this story it is fantastic
DaughterofMagic3 chapter 23 . 4/29/2019
what an intense ride! I spent the last two days reading this every chance I had and wow I am not disappointed. I greatly look forward to more!

I love how you handle each character you use here, they're believable and relatable and you have a great understanding of them all. it's been so long since I've stumbled acorss a book that has had as much time, effort and love placed into it as this one. you're an amazing writer.

I'm also really happy that joker is actually dead, Jason is absolutely right he shouldve been put down a long time ago. I'm enjoying the reveal and the drama the chat from this chapter is causing/going to cause. I'm also quite anxious to see what happened in jump city and weather or not Jason will be joined by his team. I patiently wait to find out!
SomeoneDark chapter 23 . 4/17/2019
Ooh this is amazing. Sucks that its on hiatus. Please comeback and start this story again. Its too great to be left alone lik this.