Reviews for Fade to Black Roll Credits: aka the very last scene of Warehouse 13
xx myth master xx chapter 1 . 1/3
This is exactly what should have happened!
T-man626 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
THIS is how things should have ended. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Oh my god that was beautiful so much better than the actual ending wow I loved it sorry for the lack of punctuation I was just writing exactly what came into my brain and I was rambling far too fast for breathing. It's sweet and well written and good characterisation and basically just perfect.
CdB55 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Good. No more Nate.
Regretx993 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This is one of the better endings that Warehouse 13 could have.

I would totally be satisfied if there was something similar to this on the show.

Bering and Wells solving puzzles and saving the world with the rest of the Warehouse family. Now that is a happy ending to the beginning.

-Regret
wiffyscoob chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I agree 100%, and if it happens this way, I will be totally fine with it. If he keeps HG neutered, living the life of a Stepford wife, and does Pyka, I will reach through the TV screen, grab Jack Kenny by the scruff of the neck, and show him what an angry lesbian REALLY is. Great story, and god, I hope you are right (it is as good as we are going to get).
alwaysjisbon-bw chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
this would literally be the PERFECT ending. but i dont want to think about it ever ending. it makes me so sad
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Nice little scene. I pictured HG more waiting for Myka to get back from the last adventure on screen so when they return to the B&B she's there waiting; I'm glad you had them include the lines about home and that HG looked at Myka when she said it. I like the idea of Dr. Cho helping Helena with things as well as Artie so that's a nice nod there. It was simple but sweet. DEFINITELY hoping for a Bering-Wells series final too! :) Trust & love the Captains! :D
talkswithherhands chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
you never disappoint us with your words! thank you for sharing! :)
Drumchik chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I approve this. Yes, we need this.
Karo chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
BEAUTEOUS
MORENADECA chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
GFDI Race! Between you and Cha I am going to die of feels. This is how the show should end. No one else has to die and Myka and HG are together with they crazy ass family. A
Arolac-14 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
yes, I think this would be perfect. thank's for writing something that should be used for the last episode. If this was the end, I could deal with the rest of the show :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Thank you for posting this. The previous episode was killing me.
Hope they will make Helena realizes that Warehouse, Myka is her home. She belongs to warehouse, how could they make her lives with someone just because of his daughter. What a shame, they're wastingHG Wells character, and Jaime Murray.

Anyway, glad to see all members of warehouse family.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
If Jaime could only return for one scene, THIS would be the scene I'd want her to do.

This is how I want the show to end. Thanks for this lovely piece.

"Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." Sir Winston Churchill