Reviews for Paint It, Black
safayi chapter 4 . 3/27
Waiting for an update
deltagirl74 chapter 4 . 2/8
OMG! I so hope you decide to update one day
gazpacho14 chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
Wow what a cacaphony of words! Well written and very imaginative of hiS POV. Are you goign to update this story?
Peetabreadgirl chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
I love Peeta's back-and-forth with himself. Very entertaining!
Peetabreadgirl chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
'What is the proper etiquette for refusing ass-less pants and a complementary whip, I wonder' - made me laugh. And the references to the ancient poem were beautiful and fitting.
Peetabreadgirl chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Delish basement smut! Now in to chapter 2...
Alysa chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
Will there be more to this story?
Meli Lullaby chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
Please continue this! I need to know more about my poor Peeta.
Meli Lullaby chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
Oh Peeta.
Meli Lullaby chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
Awww my poor Peeta, I just want to love him and hug him.
Meli Lullaby chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I'm hoping that was real
Shelljayz chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
Please tell me this story isn't abandoned! I hope an update is coming soon. I desperately want to know what will happen next. Wonderful view through Peeta's eyes.
ct522 chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
This chapter is a kick in the head, chest and stomach. Completely. The hint of his torture in the Capitol, his blindness, Katniss' percieved abandonment, his rejection of her when she appears. Peeta is angry...and never more compellingw than when he is trying to talk himself out of loving Katniss. Well done!
Beautiful Lie 5105 chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
Omg, great chapter! Peeta just cannot catch a break :( That's so terrible, him laying there helpless and thinking about how Katniss doesn't care about him even after everything that's happened so far. That's so unbearable. I think that he's angry and confused because she hasn't come to see him or check on him but that maybe she has been there and just didn't know what to say to him. Katniss is known for not knowing what to say so I can see her possibly just sitting there in silence and him thinking she never came. I hope she stands her ground with him and stays but Katniss was always the one to run off. I can't wait to see what happens next between these two. Definitely looking forward to the next update!
mansts chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
I feel so bad for Peeta! Has Katniss really stayed away from him? I hope it all gets better next chapter!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »