Reviews for The Return of the Spring
Zaralann chapter 3 . 2/5
Awesome.
aznxa21 chapter 3 . 1/24
Although I know nothing about Shugo Chara, this is a great fic. I look forward to reading more.
FallDownYourMind chapter 3 . 1/24
it was a fun read, and i enjoyed seeing shirou in a more brotherly role, like what he could have been to Illya. however i don't know anything about the shugo chara universe, so i can't really say anything along those lines. but im looking forward to the reactions to shirou's bout of heroism, good luck, and welcome back
Taiyin42 chapter 3 . 1/24
Glad that your back!
Love Shirou character in this fic. The seriousness of his verse compared to that of Chara is shown well in Shirou willingness to kill Ikuto. Amazing to here you put so much thougth into the truck scene. Your dedication is admirable. I would like see another faction like the Mage Association. Could bring an exciting arch.
Keep it up. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Don't keep us waiting for your greatness. Peace.
Rinshi chapter 3 . 1/24
using the google translator.
is interesting. Shirou characterization is a bit off, and I'm not sure they would take as aferrimos alunos of the most loving of what shirou cannon and its routes, but overall I like esste fic by how dark the world gets into nassuverse Shugo chara cheerful.

I hope the chapter no later proccimo much as this.

this is the longest review I've ever written, updated soon.
DemonRaily chapter 3 . 1/24
9 months... I guess it was a full pregnancy to bring this chapter to life...(horrible joke is horrible, but because you took so long I will still make the joke anyway)

Well, Shirou can sometimes be quit violent himself, and if it was to prevent something like holly grail war I have no doubt he would kill a teenager. Still missed opportunity to do "a wish granting device killed my parents" doing a Batman impression. Still, next time the black keys will probably be targeting the kid's legs and not his shadow.
1000people chapter 3 . 1/24
Thanks for the new chapter, I was a bit worried that you were dead after it'd been 3 months since you updated. Please update quicker in future if possible.
Deadzepplin chapter 3 . 1/24
Man shit will be interesting if Zelretch pops in for a quick update or chat with Shirou
Rinshi chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
ok, I've been waiting for the next chapter, so I hope you soon Continues.
Ranchdressing chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
This if one of the few good crossovers of Fate/stay night that I've read. All the other ones either have Shirou with a harem or have his romantic interest be a random character.

I really like that he's adjusted to a semi-normal life again. And his 'big brother' mode is super cool!
john985 chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Utau Tsukiyomi
Firehedgehog chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
very nice
eternal fire123 chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
you better update soon dammit
JoseSkinner chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
I am endlessly confused. What exactly is wrong with Shirous and Rins relationship? I get that you don't seem to enjoy it, but having so much character development in any route and tossing the relationship by the wayside feels quite cheap.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Your Shirou seems a bit slow when reacting to immediate danger, which is completely unknown to UBW Shirou. I mean, Ikuto is after all just a kid, not a Heroic Spirit, so no way in hell he could have been fast enough to try to do sth hostile, much less attacked Shirou like that, right? Your story is interesting nevertheless, and I as well as many other readers would appreciate if you take more care to cut out some ridiculous scenes