Reviews for The Return of the Spring
ARSLOTHES chapter 3 . 6/15
Hope this updates again. It's a pretty intriguing concept
Guest chapter 3 . 1/23/2015
Please update soon! This is a really good story.
Syafiq chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
This story need to be updated bcuz the story plot is good shirou is badass and i want to know what coming out for the next chapter hope you update this
Carl Ogren chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
Needs more chapters
Angel Thera chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
This is an interesting Fanfic. I really want to see what will happen next. and if Shirou will reveal Magecraft to the guardians.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Interresting story
Zaralann chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
Awesome.
aznxa21 chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
Although I know nothing about Shugo Chara, this is a great fic. I look forward to reading more.
FallDownYourMind chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
it was a fun read, and i enjoyed seeing shirou in a more brotherly role, like what he could have been to Illya. however i don't know anything about the shugo chara universe, so i can't really say anything along those lines. but im looking forward to the reactions to shirou's bout of heroism, good luck, and welcome back
Taiyin42 chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
Glad that your back!
Love Shirou character in this fic. The seriousness of his verse compared to that of Chara is shown well in Shirou willingness to kill Ikuto. Amazing to here you put so much thougth into the truck scene. Your dedication is admirable. I would like see another faction like the Mage Association. Could bring an exciting arch.
Keep it up. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Don't keep us waiting for your greatness. Peace.
Rinshi chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
using the google translator.
is interesting. Shirou characterization is a bit off, and I'm not sure they would take as aferrimos alunos of the most loving of what shirou cannon and its routes, but overall I like esste fic by how dark the world gets into nassuverse Shugo chara cheerful.

I hope the chapter no later proccimo much as this.

this is the longest review I've ever written, updated soon.
DemonRaily chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
9 months... I guess it was a full pregnancy to bring this chapter to life...(horrible joke is horrible, but because you took so long I will still make the joke anyway)

Well, Shirou can sometimes be quit violent himself, and if it was to prevent something like holly grail war I have no doubt he would kill a teenager. Still missed opportunity to do "a wish granting device killed my parents" doing a Batman impression. Still, next time the black keys will probably be targeting the kid's legs and not his shadow.
1000people chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
Thanks for the new chapter, I was a bit worried that you were dead after it'd been 3 months since you updated. Please update quicker in future if possible.
Deadzepplin chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
Man shit will be interesting if Zelretch pops in for a quick update or chat with Shirou
Rinshi chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
ok, I've been waiting for the next chapter, so I hope you soon Continues.