Reviews for Asmodeus
Classically Cliche chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
Eeee
I'm so glad to see you're back to writing fanfiction! And writing such wonderfully fluffy (and deliciously smutty) stuff too! Furuichi was definitely one of my favorite Beelzebub characters so it's nice to see such a wildly *speculative* story about him... even if it turned out to be off. That's the joy of fanfiction, I guess? XD

Thanks for writing and sharing and looking forward to more! In the meantime, I'll be perusing the other works. Oh, what happened to the older fics? Did you delete them? D:
Guest chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
This whole story was utterly brilliant. The last chapter tied everything up so perfectly and kyaaah all these feels, my heart is about to explode from the sheer amount of Furuichi love. Please keep supporting him too! /cheers
KageFuego4 chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
This was, Amazing.
That is all.
12521 chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
Such a heartwarming way to end the fic. I didn't think it was possible, but I actually 'd'awwed' at most of this. I like how it rewrites Takamiya's arc, yet allows an easy segue to Fuji's (assuming they're different, of course). And the titles and the wordplay. But then, nonchronological fic is my fetish.
Congrats for finishing and thanks for writing this! :)
Hexagonistic chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
That was a pretty damn satisfying end, all things considered. A bit of a pity how 208 turned out, but now there's nothing else to do but hold my breath and see. Thanks for keeping this up over a week and good job finishing it up.
Vagabonde chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Hi !

I like this story and I was waiting a story like that since the chapter 207. But I can't write about a sequel because I'm waiting the chapter 208 x). So I read you and it was funny to see Furuichi with Asmodeus xD ! I like this demon, he's very funny with all women xD ! "His Oblivion" is really like the manga, with the craze things like Beelzebub !

Thanks for this funny moment, I add this story in my favorites,
Vagabonde

PS : Sorry for my bad english, I'm French (and french's reputation about languages is true xD)
Anon chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
What were your thoughts on 207?
xotsukiyume chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Thank YOU for writing this incredibly hilarious and very (surprisingly!) in-character piece of fiction. I didn't mind any of the weirder bits (and in fact enjoyed them immensely) and cannot wait to read the one shot regarding Oga's side. This was a rollercoaster read and I loved every sex scene of it.
Hexagonistic chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
That biology dialogue. Just, that biology dialogue. Brought me up and out and snickering. I really think this fic should be disclaimed "how Beelzebub would go down if Tamura were coerced into hentai". Congratulations on bringing it to this kind of ending (it's a logical conclusion, I'll give you that... as soon as I pick myself up off the floor). I don't have any questions outside of the obvious ones that I will expect you to answer in the epilogue/side-story. Oh, save for one: how and when did Lucifer recognize Furuichi to be Asmodeus' container? Actually: one more - how much time has passed between the conclusion and Babu207?
Looking forward to the epilogue; good job.
Fan chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Have furuichi go after a tsundere (Nene perhaps?). Comedy should ensue, and I always thought Furuichi should finally get a girl. :P Asmodeus was known to be a charmer and cunning to the point of tricking Solomon himself. He was banished after smacking Solomon "two hundred leagues" and tricking the Israelites into building him a palace. He only left when his better, Solomon, made it back. Asmodeus may be weaker than the other Great Demons, but his ability to outwit the King is what granted him the respect of the others.
neverdie chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
jajajajajajajajja nice fic
Guest chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
hey this is a very good sotry. was wondering when you are going to post the oga story. thank you veyr much.
pluckedwings chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
Oh my god, I don't think I've laughed so hard at a might-at-been rape scene if it weren't so... well... ridiculous! Like the rest of the story, really. I thought it was going to be really dark, especially with such a serious prophecy in the beginning (and the humorless first chapter), but then there was more humor and more humor injected until you ended with this chapter.

One thing that I only started noticing this chapter though, was the wordplay. The train/train repetition at the end really hit home (need I say that I love your description of their friendship and think their bromance is superior to their romance in most stories?), and after rereading, I noticed all the "internally" jibes, with "screaming internally" really underlining the switch in positions between Furuichi and Asmodeus. Well, I thought that was quite clever, and pretty funny, especially during Furuichi's deadpan (?) snarks.

Once again, I really liked reading this, everyday for four days, it was quite exciting! And hilarious and silly and filled with a surprising amount of fluff (I have to say, I was genuinely surprised to see Oga make an appearance at the end). Looking forward to reading the epilogue and then onto Oga's side of the story!
sweetgums chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
Well, first I would like to say I was pleasantly surprised with the way the story unfolded. It started dramatic enough, but bit by bit gave way to the comedy, finishing with this chapter. The same way the manga does sometimes, so kudos on that. I found the humor to be in par with the manga, even the sexual parts, so yes, this was (though a little rushed) excellent.

Second, a few questions about Asmodeus' fate. After his encounter with Takamiya in the hallway, something was said that allowed Furuichi to "connect the dots" that had something to do with Asmodeus having a son, right? What was it exactly? Was he sealed again? Or would he be incarnated into his son? But why was Lucifer so sad? Does the pregnancy period for a demon take a long time (3000 years?)? Also, when Furuichi says he wants to save Beel's dad, did he mean Beelzebub III or Oga?

P.S. I loved the fact that Oga didn't care Furuichi was half-naked (The precarious position was him embracing Lucifer, right?). He probably didn't even notice. That little scene was touching nevertheless.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Just wanted to say that this story has made my three days in a row.