Reviews for Drowning in this Fear
Riku D chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
QAQ OMG I ws panicking the whole time I read this. I mean where was Luffy and why is everything gone wrong and GAHH! You don't know how much I was relieved to find out that it was just a nightmare
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I went into this knowing I had read it before and even then I managed to cry more than I did the first time. Holy Hell you know how to rip a person's heart out! I gotta say, the parts that got me the most were the 'ghosts' of everyone and the horrible screaming from Nami. And then you revealed it was all a dream and everyone was talking and fighting like normal and Nami is just sitting there so confused yet relieved and everyone is smiling at her and that just really made me a sobbing mess because it made me realize just how much loss everyone would have gone through if that nightmare was real. Good work, you're a wonderful writer!
Sys-Pin chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Wow. Ow. Jeez. Thanks for killing my heart. Damn it. Now I'm upset. *crawls into corner of feels and dies*
Lit. Metalhead chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
This is probably as close to suffocating as anything I've ever read. Nice job.
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Oh wow. Nice. Boy, am I really glad that what happened in the beginning wasn't real. I enjoyed how you ended this. Luffy is Luffy. Such a source of comfort. I'm glad they're all alive. :)
Red Voident Dragon chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Hol-.. Man...
Gahgah, I was on the verge of turning off my laptop and just going off to a corner so I can sob my feelings away.
That was tortuous to read through, RedKetchup-san! ;o; But that aside the simplicity of the story made it flow through nicely and do I really need to explain how heart-wrenching this was? Great job as always staying in character with everyone, all the way to the end. But I gotta ask, how did they lose Luffy? I'm just curious as heck haha.

-RvD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
OMG it's not good to played with one's heart, but this time i'll let it pass lol. I was crying while reading this. The Luna scene is iso sweet I might die a little. And thank god everything turned out well in the end:')
Zinfer chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Yessssss. Sheash I was worried I was reading
Sully-van chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I'm really glad for the ending. I got pretty emotional while reading this! Great job, dear.
Kurono-Angel chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Holy shet, you know how much I cried, it wasn't even funny. YOU GAVE ME SO MANY HEART ATTACKS X( ohmygosh then that ending, I was crying tears of joy
This was an absolutely beautiful story, and excellent, EXCELLENT job writing it; The characters were perfect, you hit all the levels of emotion, and description was just enough to affect the reader and pull their hearts.
Thank you for writing this amazing story, I love it so much :')
ForFreedom21 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Why would you do that to me? That was like pure evil. I teared up. Oh my goodness. My feels. That was indeed a nightmare. holy crap.
As bad as that sounds...it means you did a good job haha. The characters seemed IC and it was hooking.
But. Jeez. Dont do that to my heart! Haha:)