Reviews for Short Stories
killie 64 chapter 7 . 3/6
I've really enjoyed discovering and reading your stories. Just caught up on 2 or 3 yrs worth in the last couple of days. Thanks for the entertainment, cheers xK64x :) :)
killie 64 chapter 6 . 3/6
Didn't think it needed explaining. Even if they were still 'just friends', I would have thought it perfectly natural for Jane to be making pancakes in Maura's kitchen at 3AM. Totally cool.
killie 64 chapter 4 . 3/6
Definitely a hit. Most of us have been there right?! It's not clear if Jane said 'Oh Shit' out loud or if it was the shock on her face that gave her away. Bot in my case I was the idiot sayin 'Oh f# *, Oh f *#' out loud...true story. I didn't come out of my trance until I heard the front door slam. Luckily I caught up with her before she got in the car to drive away. I managed to convincer to come back inside, we talked and we've been together almost 5yrs now. Still can't believe how lucky I am! :) Great stories, cheers xK64x :) :)
D3nsei chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
Love Jane & Maura's crazy happenings! *their lives*
DrKCooper chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
Stylistically different and yet as amazing as anything you've ever written.
Lktwh13 chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
Oh my goodness, how cute and fun! Thanks for the update! :-D
cjunited38 chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
well short and sweet id say lol happy holidays to you also
Guest chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
Aww, I like this one the best. You got that are they or are they not feel from the show. You captured it and its a fun read. Thanks for sharing your intent on chptr 6 a/n. I didn't know she just got home and was going to make pancake. Now you got me wondering Why she's not at her own place/Why she just didn't grab a beer (like she usually does on the show)/Why M grab her shoe a weapon. In my mind, I thought the were in that situation because J was going to surprise M with cupcakes. She got out of work early & went to M place to start baking but M left work early too. That's why M thought an intruder was in her house; thinking J & Angela was still at work. Still a nice story. Thks for sharing. A Bostonian Fan.
IsaBabisa chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
Aww, no, thank YOU. I'm sure you're busy and stuff, but...More please? This is close, but not...quite... an actual christmas fic...I'm just saying. If you loved me, you'd give me a little christmas fic. Right? Pleeease? You don't even have to love me, just write something happy cause it's almost chrissssstttmassss!
ArcadiaArden chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
Aww... Pure sweetness :)
4everBooth chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
I'm in love with these short stories of yours!
afret2010 chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
Oh the sweet fluffy, showiness of it all. Great fic!
Lktwh13 chapter 6 . 5/24/2014
I liked it! Enjoying all of these, in fact ;-)
Guest chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
Wonderful! Thank you. Love it!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
jhbfleiqrhtgfpqe I think i just died! i was so worried for a second that there wouldnt be a second part!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »