Reviews for The Cold Lake Murders: Interlude 1 – The Reception
Dee474 chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
Alright ! My favorite pairing - Regan and Trixie.
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
Time! Not you mother's TB! Thanks so much
Elaine chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Really good. I imagine all of us have had the "the love of our life" break our heart and make a life with someone else leaving us with a spot in our heart that stays theirs forever.
Elaine chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Really sweet. Most of us have lost our special love and have been forced to move on. You handled this situation so wellm
jjsgirl2 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Though I'm normally a Trixie and Jim person, I do enjoy a good Trixie and Dan or Trixie and Regan story and I believe you have one. :D

I liked how you're writing Trixie. You make me wonder what happened with Jim and I hope you'll answer that question with a future post. I adore your Regan. You write him with charm and humor. Excellent post. More?
Elaine chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
It is so good... I never like to see Trixie with anyone but Jim but you made it work.
amber chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Interesting I can't wait to read more. I liked Trixie putting her foot in her mouth with Regen. And all the dances make me wonder just who will win the fair ladies heart.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Ooooh! GOOD story, and I don't say that lightly! I would love to see more of this! Also, it's very refreshing to read a story that's not Jim/Trixie, so THANK YOU for going in a different direction. I admit I have a soft spot for Trixie/Regan, but I'm excited to read anything that's not Trixie & Jim.
MaggieJo chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Yeah! I can get behind this. Ouch, I'm such a Jim/Trix fan...like, UBER-Jim/Trix, but I'm intrigued by what you're doing here.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This is great! I'm looking forward to your next post.