Reviews for Nothing Greater Than Love
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
Hey thanks for updating. Oh and yikes about the wisdom teeth thing (wince) I wish you all the luck in the world for that. I loved this chapter and the added bit of the prophecy about Siria. I hope she and Jim come out of this okay. Sorry to hear about your friend who passed away. :'{ I hope you are okay personally. I will also keep the families who lost loved ones in my prayers. Keep up the excellent work and I can't wait to read the next chapter. :)
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
Another good one! Wow, I guess they DO need to go to Elementia. And this prophecy... talk about creepy! Good luck with your wisdom teeth! Strange thing is, today I went to the dentist and they immediately told me that I need to have mine removed soon. Talk about coincidences! Any-who, this is still a great story thus far and I look forward to reading more of it. :)
Superfan44 chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
Good chapter. I see how a connection to Siri's past will be made and they will go to Elementia, that sounds cool, and I can't wait to read what happens next. Please update soon.
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
I'm not going to abandon your story. :). I liked this chapter. I found the secretary funny. One minute he is looking down on them, then he's flirting with Siria, and finally he lets them in after learning who they are. Oh and that lady, when she said her employer wanted to charted a journey to Elementia and they want Jim and Siria to accompany them and I could say was , "HUH? O_O. I wonder why this guy would want to go there and why would they want Jim and Siria there. Keep up the great work and I can't wait for the next chapter. :D
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
Despite the length, this is still a good chap. I loved Siria's response to that secretary guy. "And you are?" "Married." I could just picture the look on the guy's face when she said that! XD There is NO WAY I'm going to abandon this story after that part! So Jim and Siria are requested to journey to Elementia, where Siria had not been since her parents were killed and Silver took her in. I can't help but wonder: How will Siria react?

Dang it, there I go rambling again.

Any-who, the story is still good and I look forward to reading more. :)
Superfan44 chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
Good chapter. I'll bet that traveling to the planet will bring some unsettling memories back to Siria, but I bet it will be fun to read what happens next. Please update soon.
flipper887 chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
great chapter, I cant wait until the kids start showing up!
Little Missus chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
It was Four Weddings and a Funeral. Loving this!
bookworm chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE
NatalieHawk chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Awesome, love love love it! Need mooooooooore!
Limit Vampire chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
I love those mischievous kids...-w-
Anna the Viking XD chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Hehe! That was funny! Update soon please!
Superfan44 chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Good chapter. I can't wait to see what else they will face together. Please update soon.
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
HAHAHA I loved the new chapter. Thank you and don't worry about writer's block, happens to all of us. I know I have had it working on my own story. Take some time off and then inspiration will hit you like a ton of bricks and you'll be back to writing again. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to find out what happens next. :D
Limit Vampire chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Le sigh... how romantic... 3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3
I especially liked the "I'm Still Here" part. John Rzeznik is SO hawt! ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3 ‹3
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »