Reviews for Nothing Greater Than Love
Limit Vampire chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
LOL Did 15 grads get drunk?
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Hey sorry I hadn't read your story up to this point, but the wedding was just one word : PERFECT! (Squeal, EKK ;D.) They got married and Silver showed up at the wedding. That right there was the cheery on top of the cake. Some things are worth the risk if it is for someone you love. Great job my friend, I can't wait to find out what happens in the next chapter. Keep up the excellent work.
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
This is a very good chapter! I didn't recognize the first two songs or the last two, but I couldn't help but laugh when I recognized the middle two. I was caught off guard and yet relieved when Silver came in during the wedding: he definitely deserved to be there. Story's still really good! Keep up the excellent work! :)
Anna the Viking XD chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
Aww... I just- (tears up) that was so cute! Update soon please!
Superfan44 chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
Good chapter. I thought the wedding scene was great, I can't wait to see what challenges the two will face. Please update soon.
sparky chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
The story is good but I don't like silver staying out of there life. No father like him could stand stay from the two that own his heart. Silver is so cool. Why leave him out. He should have at least write to them. What you think? Update when you can. Your other story before this silver post to say I love ye lad than I like ye so you know.
flipper887 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I love your new story. looking forward to chater 2
Serendipitous Writing chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I'm so excited for this sequel! Maybe you can make the a chapter a flashback of Jim's proposal
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I didn't notice any grammatical errors. You did a great job and I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Superfan44 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
So far so good, I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
Wolf Princess of the moon chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I'm so excited now that the sequels out! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Anna the Viking XD chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Yes! Your sequels up! Can't wait till chapter 2!
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7