Reviews for Wands and Walkers
Nikikeya chapter 4 . 2/6
its sad that you've stopped writing this, it was interesting having one TWD/HP story where Harry isn't 30 and wasn't busy trying to get in somebody's pants...
Guest chapter 5 . 10/14/2015
Please continue this one, it's good.
tamashiyuki chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
Be continued? Very goooood!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/17/2015
Who's Septimus Arkwright?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Oh my glob, is it Daryl who just saved Harry from Not Cedric the Walker?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Why would Harry cast Reparo on it? Was he trying to fix it and make it stronger?!
SeventhWheel chapter 5 . 1/26/2015
I really hope you update this story. There aren't enough good TWD/HP crossovers.
mattdombast chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
Kinda want darly with harry
Sevvus chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
please tell me you didn't really kill carl! i loves him...pretend the green light happen because a reflection or something! carl grows so much in the show...
Black Fox34 chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
NOOOOOOOOO! Continue please. I'm loving it and now am floundering at wanting to know what happens. -pouts-
Aaya123Woods chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
OH MAH GAWD THIS IS AMAZING I LOVE IT KEEP WRITING IT FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER!
*takes deep breath*
I really love this. I assume Crouch is dead? Please no more interference from Voldy, just Harry screwing around in Georgia with the gang. :)
ripper34 chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
Good story
stay-stark chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
BUT OMG YOU KILLED CARL

I'm so glad you updated! I was wondering what Crouch was going to do next and now I know! I'm wondering how Rick and Lori will take to Carl's death, and how they deal with Crouch. I feel like Shane would try to take the matter into his own hands, but then there's Dale who's always the voice of reason, so yeah, I'm just wondering what's going to happen next!
Plain J chapter 5 . 5/8/2014
Great update! I'm sad about Carl, but you're the author, so it's up to you. :) I can't wait to see what comes from Daryl seeing the magic Harry cast. Are Hershel and family going to over-react? It would seem reasonable with them being religious. (I've met a few people who think Harry Potter is 'A work of the devil') Looking forward to reading more!
cluelessninja65 chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
oh no! poor carl :-( hmmm wonder what will happen to barty once rick and lori find out...can't wait for more :-)