Reviews for A Glimpse Into The Future
Pascall chapter 1 . 6/15
I love this. I'm rather knew to TVD, but fell in love with Elejah, so glad I'm not alone. Elijah's PoV for the rest of season 2 and three would be so different. Can you just imangin his thoughts and feeling when Elena stabs herself in The Dinner Party, or how hurt he'd be during the Mikaelson's ball.
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 1 . 6/7
Loved it!
Caitie-AwesomeHippie chapter 1 . 4/24
I honestly loved this story it was totally beautiful in more ways than one you have amazing writing skills and I'll cross my fingers for that sequel! thank you for finishing the story. XD!
weemcg33 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
This was amazing, so well written and all the characters were spot on! I very much enjoyed it, thank you for writing it.
Kaeler chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I hope you decided to do the sequel. This story was simply amazing!
Heather chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This was awesome! A beautiful future fic done perfectly well. I loved the concept!
JessiePie6 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Wow that was, that was awesome!
Elijah-obsessed chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I loved this I would love to read a sequel that shows Elena reaction when she get her memories back
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
this was amazing, i'm really happy you were able to put together such a believeable story even though it was waaaay to short for me ;)
the idea is great really and most of all i am so pleased you managed to make all the characters exactly how they're supposed to be AND you got almost every pairing right for me - i don't really like the idea of stefan and katherine although with everything else it is the best option. i'm just sad that you didn't make bonnie happy, she and kol would make a great pair, i'm sure of it.
but otherwise, this was perfect! :)
-N.
KlarolineFullofGrace chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I am SO in love with this story. I got a glimpse of it..like last November on tumblr when Ariel told me she was assisting with the Klaus bits. The development between future Elejah & present Elejah is just beyond. ajfagfhldg. SO GOOD. And all of the different scenes of interaction between all of the characters was my favorite. I've never read a fic like this, extremely well done! And if you wanted to write a sequel...I am most definitely encouraging it. Elejah FTW.
patriettegirl chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
That was such an awesome one shot! I love how you tied it into the episodes and what happens between them! I LOVE IT, please write more.
LoveK chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
WoW I can honestly say this is one of the best stories I've read. This was amazing. The ending was so bittersweet and I loved every minute of it. From now on whenever I watch the show I'll be rooting for Elena and Elijah. I also love all your Teew Wolf stories, you write my favorite pairing Sterek please keep
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I loved it!
Nataliesmiley6 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Wow I really loved that... The future everything was perfect 3 _ one of the best story's I've read :)
Rashaka chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I really enjoyed this, it's a lovely idea. I wish they could all be alive and happy like this, but season 4 took quite the toll. I appreciate that you showed Bonnie and Elena still having reserves about Klaus, and mentioning Jenna's death. Elena's admission that she wants this future was very moving, as was Elijah being stunned at the idea of his own happiness.