Reviews for Much More Than Planned
mvk12 chapter 29 . 9/3/2020
This was so good! I loved the character development and can’t wait to read the next one!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2020
As I grew up the math Disney left us with in the cartoon bothered me more and more... I mean... 'curse permanent by 21, in 10 years...' can't help thinking the enchantress has a lot of gall claiming an eleven year old's personality is set in stone enough to justify her punishment... looking forward to having that explored in this story.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/13/2017
I like how you've drawn the story out here, added some more plotline and details.

Sarya33 chapter 29 . 7/12/2017
Amazing your fanfic! Can't wait to read about the sequel. Really exciting
Child of Dreams chapter 6 . 4/30/2017
He's eleven years old right now, isn't he a child?
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
An eleven year old?
She cursed an eleven year old child?
Isn't that going a bit far?
Guest chapter 26 . 3/25/2017
You've done a much better job then the new 2017 film.
Shiloh Grace chapter 29 . 7/29/2016
Hello! I read this story a while back, nearly a year, and then went on to read your "A Change in Me." I sincerely loved both of them! I had a different account back then and don't remember if I left a review on either of the two. It would've either been under the name "Over the Winter Wall" or "RAPH FANGIRL." I'm not sure which.

But anyway, I loved this story a lot! I believe I loved the prequel better simply due to it being so original. "A Change in Me" was just sort of a retelling, but with lots of heartfelt moments I adored. On this one, I loved so many of the unique ideas. The one about the beast hunting down animals really stayed with me and inspired me to build on that idea and have it in my own Beauty and the Beast fanfic. I also loved right after the beast's first transformation how descriptive you were with him jumping across parts of the castle, and all his travels out into the woods. Lol, I'm having to remember all of this literally a year later!

I went on to read a couple other of your stories. In particular, in might have been just one, which was the short story over Belle and Adam's wedding night. Not quite what I expected but still good. :)

I was wondering if you could possibly read through my story: "I Have Done It All for You." It's new and it would mean the world to me if you did. I got some inspiration from your stories and several others and would be delighted if you read it and provided an opinion. Thank you and reply soon!
PastOneonta chapter 29 . 11/1/2015
This story was wonderful! I was looking for a BATB story and my search came up with 'A Change In Me' but your author's list said this was the prequel. So I read it first and I am glad I did.

I apologize for not posting more reviews, the story certainly warrants more positive feedback. But I kept reading, I had a moment and I wanted to finish.

It really is excellent. Your writing was excellent, the characters were perfect, the emotions, the plot all developed very well. It is a familiar story and a favorite and that's why we read it. But you made it your own and kept it familiar but still so very interesting. Thank you. I plan to read the next story and catch up.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Only read the first chapter, and wow,oh wow. Such great depiction of the story! Can't wait to read more.
Bella Disney chapter 29 . 1/5/2015
Hola, me has impresionado con esta primera parte de la historia, La Bella y la Bestia es la historia que más me gusta de Disney.
avatarinuyasha chapter 29 . 7/27/2014
Okay, it's officially the best fanfiction of Beauty and the Beast I ever read! It's like reading a book, and I'm planning on making one! You got well details, expressed the emotions, the settings, the situations; amazing! If I was Walt Disney himself, I would be impressed by how you did to my favorite Disney film!
E.M.K.81 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
You do a very good job, I love the way you handle the story and the characters. Please update soon, I can't wait for the next chapter.
AmityForever chapter 20 . 5/16/2014
I finally read through- what an excellent story. It filled in so much about what could've happened leading up to the story we all know. The dialogue and details of Belle's and Maurice's past are perfect and in character too. Wonderful
PrayerGirl chapter 29 . 5/12/2014