Reviews for Here With You
Fantasy Man 2 chapter 17 . 3/8
Eh, better late then never with the descriptions. I think I know what sword Aria will use. (If she picks a sword for her weapon.) Not going to say it, just let it happen.
PillsburyDB11 chapter 16 . 2/28
This was really good! :) keep up the good work.
Fantasy Man 2 chapter 16 . 2/26
It was a nice little chapter, when did the whole, 'incident' happen? It felt like it wasn't too long, but Aria's skill seems too advance if it happened recently.
request removal chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
Delete my reviews please. Delete my reviews please.
Fantasy Man 2 chapter 15 . 10/14/2014
Nice little chapter, hope to see more soon.
I know how you feel );
hawk.j.mordica chapter 14 . 10/13/2014
Very nice story seo going to find the all blue
jawdas33 chapter 14 . 8/26/2014
I love this story seriously. Can't wait for the next update and I also love how Anna's name was taken from stardust and also haru with Tonari and Emilia from Maou-sama.
Awesome story though, please update.
Pugslover chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
:3 I love Luffy's papa time in this chapter! *squeals*
Pugslover chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
XP Don't worry Yasopp...Yohohoho!
Pugslover chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
X3 This is cute!
Fantasy Man 2 chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
"I'm committing so many sins..." List two, that's not that much. Continue on, great writer!
Fantasy Man 2 chapter 13 . 6/15/2014
I thought that I already reviewed, strange.
That Taichi and Aria moment was great, but felt odd. Looking forwards to the next chapter!
Seis Fleur chapter 13 . 6/15/2014
Wow you do watch a handful lot of anime!

(Though of course, you've pointed it out once or twice in GLA or NWU perhaps...)

Love the cute childhood crush thing between Taichi and Aria :3 wonder how their Nami and Robin will react if they found out! :p

Update soon (:
ValinNight chapter 13 . 6/14/2014
Awesome! Also loved the explanation!

-ValinNight
Fantasy Man 2 chapter 12 . 6/7/2014
Yes, yes you should, I want to know!
Either way, TaichixAria. :D I have some questions, oh great writer, is their going to be a fanfic about the kids as pirates, has there been pirates trying to gain the pirate king title, and finally, will any of them eat a devil fruit? Thanks for any answers!