Reviews for Strain
Eden chapter 1 . 3/31
Oh my god.
This was a beautiful fanfic.
I re-read it like 7 times.
I'm usually embarrassed to admit, but I cried during Wheatley's outburst and when he was scared of Chell.
This was so touching.
Thank you for creating this amazing fanfic.
I love this.
raykawolf2941 chapter 1 . 3/30
This. This was amazing. I loved this! The feels :')
Jaywings chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Oh how we laughed and laughed, except I wasn't laughing

...Y'know I have been wondering. Where does Chell work in this story?

Oh yeah I forgot he read The Hobbit in this one XD I always used to go back through and reread those riddles because I liked some of them a lot.

Oh nooo, Wheatley no don't do that

ALSO AHH BEST ENDING EVER
steph chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Why does this have so few reviews? It's brilliant! Both Chell and Wheatley are so in character, the description is amazing and just... Wow. Well done!
Brink of Insanity777 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I love your stories and I hope to see more.
Ella Taylor chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
This was a pretty touching fanfic, along with Wheatley's reactions being incredibly realistic.
I almost cried for the first time this year.
B chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Oh i am so glad you did this one! I thought it was very realistic that Wheatley still isn't perfect, he still has a selfish streak. He is almost like a child in that respect, not seeing things in perspective when he lashes out. Chells reaction was so in character too, especially considering that his tone of voice in that moment does remind her of when he betrayed her. I like how they have got even closer despite that, and are able to form a genuine friendship again.
These two short additions feel like they are leading up to something more, and i really really hope you have more in store for us because i have really enjoyed this series. Personally i think it would be interesting if Wheatley had to come with Chell to go on her monthly trek back to the shed entrance. Also despite the apology, between the two of them his betrayal hasn't been discussed much, his mentality at the time. I would love to see more of that. Maybe if he had a dream where he was back there and suceeded in killing Chell, that would open the floodgates for that. Regardess of what you do with it, it would make me so happy to see this story continue to be told.