Reviews for The 8th Annual Fannie Awards
Stormchaser90 chapter 6 . 10/23/2013
Man, I been away from the site for a while after some trouble with my computer. Anyway what a brilliant awards ceremony, here's hoping you'll do the same for the 9th Annual Fannies.

SC90
Mahler Avatar chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
First, a big Booyah to our spectacular awards commitee, whitem and Slipgate, for a job well done. And what a great show it was: I laughed, I cried, it was better than Cats!

But I must say with more than just a bit of chagrin, having only just found the link to the whole event today, that I feel so much like Ron right now...

"Hey, KP! The Eighth Annual Fannies are finally up!"

"Yes Ron," she sighed heavily, "But the whole sitch ended yesterday. Where in the heck have you been?" She continued with a sidelong glance. "Playing Zombie Mayhem again?"

He continued with a chagrined look, "Heh-heh, guilty as charged, KP. The new Microhard Bonus Update Ex-Vee-Eye-Eye-Eye just got released, and I kinda got a little sidetracked..."

So a hearty round of applause for all our winners, nominees, and members of the Kimmunity at large, as we keep the spirit of Kim Possible alive. And my personal thanks once again for all those who voted. I am deeply humbled and thankful for the awards I have so kindly received from you all this year.

Lastly, I wish to add my own heartfelt amen in honor of those who have preceded us, Commander Argus, cpneb, and Screaming Phoenix. I remember Screaming Phoenix as one of the very first reviewers of my first KP story, and we shared some enjoyable banter over the following year before he sadly was forced to leave us. But we can all take comfort in the legacy of great stories left by each one, and that we are blessed to be able to continue to read and be inspired by them.

But it's time now to get back to work, so y'all keep writing, reading and reviewing...

MA
Sharper the Writer chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
Very touching tribute the three authors that we lost... :( And a good ending to the 8th Fannies!
ShadowDancer01 chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
Great chapter. Loved the moving tribute tot hose who are not with us anymore. Congratulations to all the winners and nominees. I know I had problems in several categories only picking one or two to vote for. Thanks to slipgate and whitem for oversee the awards this year.
CajunBear73 chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
And the curtain comes down on a very fine event celebrating the world of Kim, Ron and all the gang involved in their lives.

Nice touch at the end of how three who've gone before us have touched at least two who celebrated this event.

Congrats to those who were nominated, who won and who contribute in their own way.

Gentle winds and warm days to Commander Argus, cpneb and Screaming Phoenix.

CajunBear73
Sentinel103 chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
Nice work guys I for one appreciate it and for those who nominated and or voted for ST-103's stuff or BS's stuff I want to say thanks.

The show was well done in my opinion and like CB said it has to be almost like herding either cats or naked mole rats. So thanks again.

I had the chance to pass emails with Commander Argus once or twice, it was mostly about a story or a plot. But for Ben and Rob (Cpneb and Screaming Phoenix) it was different. I had the chance to talk to both on the phone. Ben though he had a condition the same as one of my brothers loved to talk about a lot of things and we conversed every month or so for about a year. Rob and I met through CB73 (they were each other's beta) and as most of you know CB is my beta so Rob and I began talking about every week though he never leveled with me until near the end what his condition really was. During the last call he worried me when he began talking about the strange dreams he was having and was planning on turning them into a Kim and Ron story.

About two weeks later his Mom called me...through her tears she told me that he had just passed and what the Kimmunity meant to him. What do you say to a Mother who has just lost her son? I did the best I could and I wish it could have been more.

So when writers disappear for a while I tend to get nervous. I think that I am not the only one in that boat, I know that CaptainKodak feels the same. So keep in touch even if you guys move to new genres though I'd like you to stay here.

Again thanks to Whitem and Slipgate, as Kim would say "You guys rock!"

ST-103
AngelicInkLing chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
(Stands up and claps)
Amazing... Simply amazing work...
I am sadden to learn of our losses here in our Kimmunity..
Though I have not personally interacted with any of the three people mentioned..
I am proud to say that I have read their work..
Each one a gem to be treasured and shared..
Thanks again whitem and Slipgate for that wonderful presentation and for your hard work..
Hats off to you gents..

AIL
levi2000a1 chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
Congratulations gentlemen for a very successful and well written awards ceremony. Your words for our fallen, moved me greatly. Unfortunately I never had a chance to interact with any of them. I first heard of Commander Argus by another name he used elsewhere, Hundredeyes and I didn't know the two were the same person till after his death. I did steal something from him once. I could say secret borrowing but it was theft, no matter how you look at it. On his page he had given himself a title which I started using after he passed. Kim & Ron Fundamentalist. I hope to live up to it.

I wish I could volunteer to help next year with the Awards, but I have no ides where I will be, but if able, I would like to.
Iapsa chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
Hey, guys, I can't believe it's the end! I loved this award cerimony, it's my first and I loved it! Hope we have it next year too...

I never met some of the guys you mentioned here, but they seem to be really nice people. And I'm also sorry Screaming Phoenix is gone (I didn't even know him too but I know how much you guys liked him). He must have been a great guy, for what you say...

Well, congratulations to all the winners! You certainly deserved your prizes! Hope to see you in next Fannies, let's keep the Kimmunity up!

Iapsa
temporaryinsanity91 chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
i didnt know Commander Argus or Screaming Phoenix or cpneb very well, but i think i'm still allowed to be thankful that people such as them took the time to encourage the creativity and friendships that we form on FFn. its amazing to see the impact they had on this community. may they rest in peace and may their stories and memories live on forever.

thanks again, for your hard work! :)
Iapsa chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
Hey, my speech! Sorry for making it so long, I was too happy with the award!

Thanks a million for everybody who helped me and for you guys for being happy that things are getting better! I loved what you said and I'll never forget it, never XD

There's only one thing I think I should point to you, but don't think I'm angry or anything, cause I'm not. I'm actually really glad for being part of this and to seeing my speech in the story, mainly with your sweet words after it. But, right, here we go: I'm a girl. Just saying this cause you used "he" and "him" when you refered to me... No problem, really, even cause you couldn't know this, but I thouth I should tell you.

Thanks also for keeping the Fannies part of the Kimmunity, I simply love to be on it 3

Iapsa
Sentinel103 chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
Mannnnn this has sure been fun hasn't it CB? I am so glad that Barkin's security team was fooled by the peel off soda stickers for our beer ca...hey watch it you jackbooted clown and keep you hands outta our bee...uh soda. Sic em Wanda!

ST-103
levi2000a1 chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
I think I might have also used, "Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!"

(Gosh. I really sound like a dork in my acceptance speeches compared to the others.)

Once again a big fist bump to Slipgate and Whitem for their work in taking a list of people and putting it into a very entertaining format, to all the winners in all of the categories and to all the writers that have and are helping to keep KP alive.
temporaryinsanity91 chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
yay for 80's rock songs!

congrats to all the winners! some of you are gunna need a new glass case for all those awards...
CajunBear73 chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
Another fine chapter guys!

And congrats to the winners, the nominees and all who contribute to the site!

CB73