Reviews for Mischief and Misunderstandings
Guest chapter 10 . 12/22/2013
Great story!
Zewier chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
One word, "wow"! Funny to the bone! Haha! A must read!
Random chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
The way you made haldir out reminds me of luna from Harry potter
Umecchi chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
I love Haldir! He was so cute and insane it was awesome!
ErynWa chapter 10 . 6/17/2013
Enjoyed your story so much! Very funny XD
LotR-HP-PJ chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
I loved the last line! The punishments were rather funny too :P I feel bad for poor Legolas though. All those meetings will most likely get just a bit tedious. Good job! The story was AWESOME!
LotR-HP-PJ chapter 9 . 6/15/2013
(I'm to lazy to log in) You have no idea what a good feeling it is to come here and see that all of my favorite stories have been updated. I thought that the blue eyed elf was Thranduil, though I didn't put it in my review, if I reviewed that chapter. I don't know. Well, I can't wait for the next one!
KatrineLaclyon chapter 10 . 6/17/2013
Ah, this was so funny to read! I'm still laughing while writing this. I think you did a good job;)
Eilianniel chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
This was great! I absolutely loved reading your story! I'm sorta sad it's ove now, but I'm definately going to read it again sometime. Would you perhaps consider writing a sequel? I would love it if you did. And I'm sure a lot of other people would too. Anyways, I really loved your story and I hope to see more of you in the future.

Seeya!
Ezmee
brothers o'lorien chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
I loved this story. I could not stop laughing at the antics the young ones were doing just to get back the barrels of enchanted water. They were so hilarious. Maybe if they confided with say Glorfindel the first time around or when he caught them in the wine cellar, maybe he could have helped them with getting the barrels back. But all in all this was a great story. I hope you write more of these stories with the elflings.
mirkwood unicorn chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
Your story is amazing!
Please,please,please write more.
I love how you describe the elflings :D
Elves are awesome chapter 10 . 6/16/2013
noooo! it can't end
KatrineLaclyon chapter 9 . 6/16/2013
Aahh! I want to read more! Can't wait for next chapter to be up! Please, update as soon as possible!
wonderpanda10 chapter 9 . 6/15/2013
Oh Valar. That was fun! Trying to run from Glorfindel that was very funny. Hahahahaha & i hope they dont get a mayor punishment. I mean yes they lied and all that stuff but they did it for everyone's safety. They didnt want anyone to drink the enchanted water. Update soon _
mirkwood unicorn chapter 9 . 6/15/2013
Your story is really awesome! I love it :D
Too bad that it is almost finished ...