Reviews for Diplomatic Tension
kenziesplash chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
UH-MAZE-ING!

You're one of the only Teen Wolf writers on Fanfiction that truly captured both characters! I absolutely loved it! Please write more Sterek! For me? Ok maybe not for me but for everyone :D
kstm1 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Awesome story. I didn't want it to end
OnceUponAFedualFairyTale chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
This was so wonderful and amazing! I loved it so much.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
#grinning

It's Great!

Awesome, actually...! ;D

I liked that there's someone who attracted to Stiles...!

And made Derek super jealous! XD

Lol

Fun time!

I love it!

It was Great!

Love the part when Jackson saw them making out on the kitchen!

Lol

And love the conversation between Scott and Stiles that turned out telling the truth!

The Pack bonding and when they having fun was Great!

I'm glad Scott want it again for real! :)
raneko.Otaku chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Oh my gosh! so so so many FEELS!...this story had everything i could possibly want in a story (pack dynamics, Lydia being awesome, Stiles-centric-ness, jealous Derek...the list goes on...) that rarely happens (i think this is the first tiem it's happened actually). It was truly beautiful! Both times Sterek kissed during Landon's stay were glorious...can't forget about sexy Jonah, of course...AND that EPIC water balloon fight! genuine pack bonding right there...THANK YOU, PETER!

THANK YOU, thank you, thank you, so much for this wonderful story! I very much look forward to reading more of your stories. And if you ever feel like writing a sequel, you can guarantee I'll read it!
darrylover16 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
well I cant believe how many times i just skimmed over this because it seemed to long this was awesome and I loved it.
Farore's Howl chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I had to reread this, it's one of my favorites. If you ever feel the need to continue there would be no complaint and only love from this end. 3
Hinatasara chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Hi! I LOVE your fic! It was really enjoyable to read and the story so cute! I love to see Derek lost in angst... :3

Thank you for that fic!
HedwigGirl chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Can you say perfection!? Perfect characterization, plot, HUMOR, and storyline!? I'm blown away! This was absolutely amazing! I'm still smiling :)
lostoself chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Your story was really cute and sweet and very well written. I hope you continue it.
Yaoi-ismykryptonite chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Omg I'm totally fangirling right now that story was amazing and so adorable!
evil-step-sister chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Great story! I loved it :)
Lovergyul chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Loved this!

I actually thought Jonah was cute and liked that he went after Stiles.

Made Derek confront his feelings.
Wolflover1989 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
AWe i really liked this.
ToniBalogna978 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
This is soo good! There should totally be more!