Reviews for Running on Empty
I do love a deliberate badfic...
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 65 . 6/17
Amazing story, you would think all the twists and turns would seem ridiculous but the way you wrote this story was impressive and is definitely one of my favorites. Amazingly done. I look forward to reading more of your works
balrogtweety01 chapter 65 . 5/25
I have just read this from top to bottom and I found that you have a wonderful way to keep people reading. I never stopped reading until the end. This is fantastic work. Loved it from beginning to end. Great job!
Mud1808 chapter 37 . 3/25
OK...I know this review hits years after you finished it ( I hope it is finished...haven't got that far yet! :)
Your story is very well written and I love the depth into the characters personalities!
lmill123 chapter 63 . 1/8
I really loved this chapter this time as much as the first time I read this story. I would say that Tony was spot on, even with the way the writers have written the show. Despite how Tony might act, there has always been a flash of brilliance showing through, like when the show first started. But, Abby's attitude towards Tony and what he said is so very true even on the show. And it's very true that quite often she was the one leading the pack in putting Tony down. Fact is, Abby went on my can't stand list right along with Kate and Ziva after the fake photo she had done up and convinced Kate to use. And I still believe that if any rumors had been going around that Tim was gay, that they came right out of Abby's mouth. After all, I still remember the show where she sent out nasty e-mails to women Tim dated claiming he was not only gay but also abusive and that he had beaten her up several times. I always felt that incident defined Abby to a tee and the way she was around Ducky and especially Gibbs was the real act and that she was an expert at lying and manipulating those around her. When you tell something to make yourself out to be the innocent party by leaving vital information out when asked what happened, that does in fact make you a liar. And that is something Abby always did. Placed blame on others for her very own actions.
Luna Lupa chapter 65 . 7/2/2015
(I wanted to log into my account and review but I forgot my password and couldn't get on. But the name I'm reviewing under is my pen name) For starters I love your story. It's is one of my favorite NCIS fanfictions that I have read. I have read it before but I haven't review until now. I have to admit that I originally didn't like the way you portrayed Abby. I love her bubbly character and wanted her to be good. However when I read the story again I saw how well this version of Abby worked in your story and showed and interesting side of Abby that I hadn't considered until I re-read the story. Overall I think it's a great a great fanfiction and I hope you wrote more like it.
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 6/7/2015
I feel bad for tony I wish this applied to all agents considering all thier parents are horrible ziva dad manipulated her into being a killer and tims dad is emotionally abusive and neglectful
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 4/17/2015
PTSS.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 4/17/2015
Good choice.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Good going, Fornell.
lmill123 chapter 60 . 3/26/2015
I think Abby needed to dig a little deeper in why she acted like she did. How convient that she was doing the same thing, treating Tony as if he was stupid just after Kate started and they became friends. It really seems that her treatment of Tony is grounded in nothing more than jealously over the fact that Tony is in fact smarter than her. When Tim bragged about having an IQ of 147 Abby upped and told Tim that then she must be smarter than him because her IQ was 148.
lmill123 chapter 47 . 3/25/2015
I have been rereading this story and I really love it. The message Abby was going to send Tony that Tim stopped made me realize that despite all Abby's claims of being Tony's friend, it seems that everything something goes wrong she is quick to always blame Tony. When he gets in trouble she always either places the blame on Tony or Tim. Abby really only ever cares about Abby and her wants and needs. She has a very bad habit of minipulating others to get her own way and a very bad habit by lying by omission.
Dinozzo'sAngel chapter 8 . 12/1/2014
I have alway's had this marked through my "favorites" on my computer & I like only the tony hurt Gibbs father/son stories, but I kept putting it back to read because I knew it was going to be a long one. But starting out now I, so far have the liked the story line & the way you are taking it, the direction that is. So far so good! Good story line & good writing, carry on! :) :) :)
lmill123 chapter 37 . 11/27/2014
This chapter brought up a major problem I have always had with Ducky. How free he is discussing Tony's medical history or things said between a doctor/ patient. Yet Ducky has never once done the same with any of the other agents. As Tony said it seemed Ducky's way to undermind him. And the jokes as Ducky calls them he told Gibbs about Tony, comparing him to a serial killer calling his narssistic. It seems that Ducky's and even Abby's attitude toward Tony is based off of jelously and resentment of the closeness of Gibbs and Tony.
lmill123 chapter 36 . 11/27/2014
I had just found your story and started reading. I am glad that Tony was able to make Gibbs see the truth about Ziva. I do wish that Gibbs would go to SecNav about Jenny, and Ziva. If he did it would also forstall Vance from being director in her place with his close friendship with Eli.