Reviews for Running on Empty
Dinozzo'sAngel chapter 8 . 12/1/2014
I have alway's had this marked through my "favorites" on my computer & I like only the tony hurt Gibbs father/son stories, but I kept putting it back to read because I knew it was going to be a long one. But starting out now I, so far have the liked the story line & the way you are taking it, the direction that is. So far so good! Good story line & good writing, carry on! :) :) :)
lmill123 chapter 37 . 11/27/2014
This chapter brought up a major problem I have always had with Ducky. How free he is discussing Tony's medical history or things said between a doctor/ patient. Yet Ducky has never once done the same with any of the other agents. As Tony said it seemed Ducky's way to undermind him. And the jokes as Ducky calls them he told Gibbs about Tony, comparing him to a serial killer calling his narssistic. It seems that Ducky's and even Abby's attitude toward Tony is based off of jelously and resentment of the closeness of Gibbs and Tony.
lmill123 chapter 36 . 11/27/2014
I had just found your story and started reading. I am glad that Tony was able to make Gibbs see the truth about Ziva. I do wish that Gibbs would go to SecNav about Jenny, and Ziva. If he did it would also forstall Vance from being director in her place with his close friendship with Eli.
M. Louise E chapter 65 . 11/23/2014
I found this story and read it. I enjoyed it very much. Well written and nicely done. I could see this happening. :D
Stine chapter 65 . 9/24/2014
Thanks for writing this, I enjoyed it.
DinozzosGibbsbabe chapter 15 . 9/10/2014
I love this story the only thing I found wrong with it was that its Rab not Rob. other than that, its a great story one I would read again and again.
Lee Marty chapter 65 . 8/3/2014
This tock me forever to finish this story and I love it. )
VelvetKyra chapter 65 . 7/7/2014
I stumbled across this yesterday, started reading and could not stop!

It was a great story. If the show had followed even half of this route then I guess I would've still been a loyal fan, but with the direction the show took, I now am a Tony-only fan.

Once again, great story. Thanx for sharing!
Larabeelady chapter 65 . 5/31/2014
Absolutely loved this story. And I like how Tim finally woke up to what was really going on and went proactive to try and help. I enjoy how Gibbs and Jackson came together to show Tony he was their family in every way. Fine job.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 65 . 3/26/2014
nice.
Saissa chapter 21 . 3/12/2014
I find it very interesting that whenever Gbbs is reading reports of the team, there is seldom any mention of the selfish manipulative bully known as Abby Sciuto as part of the file. Her actions and demands will no doubt have also played a part in Tony's actions and on his psyche.

Even when she called Gibbs in an earlier chapter, she didn't give a damn about Tony - she only cared that Tony was taking HER Gibbs (HER silver haired fox) away from HER.
cindythechef chapter 65 . 12/30/2013
This was an amazing story. Really I am so impressed you kept it going for so long and I didnt get tired of it at all a lot of times with really LONG stories I skip parts but not this one. GREAT JOB
Jesco123 chapter 65 . 12/19/2013
Oh, it's finally done! I'm sad to see it gone though, I really, really enjoyed this story! Guess I'm just gonna have to wait for something new! ;)

Loved how Jenny showed Tony's record/information and asked the other agents to compare themselves, that's a great idea! Also, the way she handled Wall. I wonder if he comes back, might be better for him to disappear :).

I think having Tony being more reserved towards Tim and Abby is very realistic, I think Tony got hurt too much to just let it go. I like that he stayed with Gibbs, they obviously need each other!

Great story, thank you!
Guest chapter 65 . 11/29/2013
This was a great story! Loved it! :D
julie250 chapter 65 . 11/29/2013
Thanks for a great story, any chance of a sequel you left it a bit open ended with Ziva, or is that how you intended to leave it and it is indeed the end. Thanks once again Juliexx