Reviews for Flowers for a Ghost
Buffy1987 chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
a big aww to this chappy :)
Buffy1987 chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
I was happy when they hanged out at the beginning, and I hoped they wouldn't fight more, but hey, Buffy reading Faith's Buffy diary... i understand why that freaked Faith out, but I also understand Buffy. I would have probably done the same... i mean, she was dragged into this other dimension where Faith was her girlfriend, not an enemy... i would have loved to understand this other me's relationship with the girl i almost killed in my dimension. i seriously love this story!
Buffy1987 chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
yay, Faith and Buffy finally had a normal conversation..
when Faith replied about why she didn't call her B i was so touched, it's so cute Faith is so loyal to the other Buffy... i just can't wait for this Buffy to start acting nicer to Faith.
Buffy1987 chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
this is good! i love the talk Buffy had with Giles, hope she'll be nicer to Faith in the upcoming chapters. :)
Buffy1987 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
just discovered this story, and i love the beginning of it, it's interesting and i'm moving on to the second chapter straight away :)
Sarah-In-Betwixt chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
You can find Chimera Bloom's old stories (if you're interested) - as well as some good others no longer findable online - via this link. :)

SilentlySlaying chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
That was an unexpected ending. I mean not the ending itself, but that it's finished. We didn't even get to see the letter. I don't know what else I was expecting to happen, mind you – maybe Buffy-A's reappearance or... umm, some kind of DIY catastrophe? Who knows. I think it just feels weird because there was no real build up to anything. Where was the apocalypse? What kind of crazy alternative Sunnydale did Buffy end up in? :p

The ending itself was nice though. A sort of “new beginnings” seemed an appropriate place to leave things. Also, the earlier wedding scene was good. A little awkwardness and a little hopefulness, and it was nice to see them being mature enough to talk things out rationally (Such a rare occurrence that I just spent half a minute trying to think what the word actually was. I almost went with rationingly. Sigh.) after what had happened.

The story was well written, but plot-wise I generally prefer something else going on at the same time instead of just relationship development (Which is why you should really get on that whole zombie sequel thing. You'd get to kill people again - think of the fun!). Of course I'm still going to have to read the "real"-world version because I'm already kinda intrigued.
Kel chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
Awesome.
Really great chapter.. I love the way that in this dimension they are actually willing to reach out to each other.. The letter is a great idea.. A way to let Faith know exactly why it is so hard for Buffy. True, this Faith isn't the Faith who tortured people, but it was unrealistic for Faith and the gang to think that Buffy could change her instictive reactions to Faith so easily.
I really love it when things just work and they just get together but it's much more satisfying to see the steps and the build up in a realistic way..
The week will go slow waiting for the next one!
Harrytoad chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
Loved this story but is that seriously the end? It felt so sudden and cold after such a tender tale. It almost felt like it wasn't you who wrote that final paragraph and your own words at the end. I don't know, I just think it needs a softer short chapter for closure.
Ranmyaku Kiritsu chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
Ah, so this story is complete then? Sad... I'll probably have to read that other one then (assuming FFN didn't eat part of the "link")

Cheers!

-Ran
Wixy chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
Well... I dunno if I can accept that this has ended! I feel like I'm the clingy one and am finding it hard to let go!

But I guess all good things must come to an end... And this was more than good! I reeeeeaaaaalllyyy enjoyed this one... But I think you have gathered that already!

The end was good.. A bit sudden.. But still good... Open ended is good for one to then conclude what happens next..

I've read the alt version and will leave a review for that on c2...

But for this one standing ovation! And I reckon I'll stay up on my feet as I have high hopes for the alt version... And I'm pretty damn confident it's gonna be another good one.. If not better... Okay I'm sealing my lips now as I want to say what I want to say about 'the girl from away' on c2...

X
A chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
SO Good. I am really excited to read Alt Buffy's story. You're a great writer... although I could have dealt with a little fluffy action to end this but it was great regardless!
Micktrex chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
Well I found that to be a very subtle yet satisfying end to this story. :)
Just enough angst to make you believe each party has let go of their hang ups and moved on.
I honestly wasn't sure if there would be a "happy" ending but I think you wrote in a way that made it feel like the sun is rising on this new thing for Buffy and Faith but the path there may still be a little rocky. It's pretty hard to forget the version of someone you were used to after all, I mean, I'm assuming here. Never met an alternate version of my girlfriend though I do know how it feels when someone acts differently from what you're used to.

I was all ready to ask when the first instalment of the story would be and you go and announce its on the new website! So yeah, I'll go read that now! :D
twin who likes to travel chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
Any chance you'll post the Alt. Buffy story here too? I liked this chapter. I thought it was good that at least Faith and Willow manged to avoid the hideous, green dresses in the world even though Dawn and Buffy didn't. As usual, I'm curious to see what happens next and will try to wait patiently.
Bruteaous chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
That's it? I am happy that it finally happened for them, but I am not gonna lie that I was hoping on like ten more chapters. Wishful thinking though. ;) So the Alt Buffy story, do you have plans posting it on here as well? Good work, keep it up.

-Bruteaous-