Reviews for Flowers for a Ghost
Bruteaous chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
Tara is back-I am happy now. Great work.

-Brueatous-
Bruteaous chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
I would have read her diary and then I would have stood in the hall feeling like so much crap just like the alternate Buffy...so heartbreaking, but hard to stop reading and it is an intriguing concept, that of alternate universes where things are similar, but so different. It is a fresh way to try new things out within the context of the series. I do have to say though, that not having Tara in it makes me a little sad. Aside from that though, it is a wonderful piece.

-Bruteaous-
sterober chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
Yes. Yes, a hug would be much appreciated. ;) You do such a great job with all of the characters' personalities; it makes reading this story very fluid and organic. Thanks for another wonderful update! As always, I look forward to more!
SilentlySlaying chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
I'm not surprised Faith would want to know about what happened between Buffy and Faith-A (That's not A for alternative, that's A for, err, the first one. Having multiple of the same character must be fun to write. :p) – you'd really kind of need to know eventually, wouldn't you? I know it would eat away at me otherwise, so it's not surprising to see Buffy showing a similar interest either. Buffy admitting that Faith's betrayal hurt because she cared about her was sad, and there's something sweet about Buffy being “forgiven” for her mistakes by Faith-B.

Well I didn't have to wait very long to find out what was different about the post-Post scene. I definitely wasn't expecting it in diary form, which was a nice touch (I actually forgot that Buffy-A kept a diary before reading this. I think it's mentioned literally once). At first I was thinking it would have been nice if had been more detailed (Which I know wouldn't really work for a diary), but as you hinted at, that wasn't really a turning point in their relationship so much as the next step, so I can probably let you off. I hadn't considered that Buffy had felt the same way as Faith from the beginning – probably because I keep forgetting that Angel wasn't around. The situation turning out similar (Buffy and Faith never getting that close) despite the reasons being completely different was a nice alteration.

So they were getting along surprisingly well... and then Buffy makes a fatal error – the second she handed over the journal I knew the chapter wasn't going to end on a happy note. I don't think one night without fighting puts you at the snooping-is-acceptable level on the friend chart, especially considering the circumstances, so Faith's reaction is pretty reasonable. We also get the first glimpse that this Faith still has a heated temperament.

There were some good, smile-inducing Buffy thoughts throughout to break up the melancholy. E.g. when she was getting super-antsy on the couch, and her thinking of Faith-B as the “less stabby” version. :)
Ranmyaku Kiritsu chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
Hmmmmm... Scrap the Buffy Faith sandwhich... How about a Tara Buffy Faith sandwhitch Kappa (and in case you don't get that word usage, well basically it means like troll face or something... Look it up! xP)

Besides my tendency to like ménage a trois(e? It's been so long since I wrote French) pairings... Drama build up it seems, and Tara rescuing as well... And that sounds like about it!

Cheers!

-Ran (apologies for any errors that may have occurred in the writing of this review, sleep is for the weak)
Kel chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
Definitely need a hug :(
Absolutely understand why that had to happen..but damn that hurts..

This is a fantastic story.. I too am interested in what's happening in the other dimension.. If its not in this story perhaps you could do a sequel for the alternate dimension story..?

Hope they can sort things out n be together..either in the new partnership or somehow getting back to their own n fixing things..

Friday seems so far away.. :(
Guest chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
That was mean. Change it back.
Micktrex chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
I had this wacky idea that because this is set in an alternate dimension Tara was going to turn out to be an actual demon, but alas. :p looks like things reached a crescendo last chapter and now its all going to pot. I'm still hoping we see alt Buffy just cus I'm curious but with 2 chapters it seems unlikely. Ah well. I'm glad you havent let Faith forget her Buffy after sexing it up with a different one. It's interesting to see her feel like she's cheated which is weird cus she kinda has, both Buffys being just different enough for them to be unique individuals.

Till next friday...
CalypsoCoast chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
I definitely need a huge hug! just wondering how is the other buffy handling things in the other buffy's world? I swear this is THE MOST AWESOME story :)
meetwickedfaith chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
gah! it's all so tragic and frustrating. i'm kind of glad you have faith reacting this way though as it's much more believable and realistic than if she were just able to slide into a relationship with other buffy straight away. it really IS like cheating on your soul mate, even if there seems like no hope that she'll ever be returned to you. i think that's the kicker...if faith absolutely knew for sure that her B was never coming back, i think she could eventually move on with other buffy, and start to try and move past the guilt. but she keeps thinking that B could walk in on them so there's no way she's ready to jump in to something new. and poor poor buffy. what a nightmare for her. she's having to deal with being in a new dimension, realising she's of the gay, and being in love with her mortal enemy! i think they all need some serious therapy sessions! as always, a great chapter. i wonder where faith has gone? i get the feeling it's not to xander's. like others have been saying before me, the potential for a chapter, or even a whole fic about the alternate dimension is huge. i would really really like to read that. you are ace.
Wixy chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Yes okay perhaps it's the right thing to do but if it doesn't feel right it can't be... So I hope Buffy and faith can find a way of being together..

I'm glad they got Tara out of there... I was expecting some sparks to fly between her and willow... Or like one of those weird moments of recognition... Maybe that's too cheesy!

I wonder how the other Buffy is getting on in evil faith world... Maybe she's turned faith and they did the dirty deed too! R u gonna switch universes? I'm kinda thinking how it happened with fringe if u watched that? Sorry going off on a tangent...

Anyway as always a well written and well developed chapter..

Friday countdown starts... Now...!
Avarenda chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
As much as i hate to say it, i think Buffy is making the right decision.
webber82 chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
snaaaaaaaaaaaaaap! :D
webber82 chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Hurrah! Chapter 6! :D
ANN chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
Omg. Wow. You continually impress me. I love your writing. You capture so many emotions so well. I can't wait for the update!
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »