Reviews for Flowers for a Ghost
pezberryfan88 chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
Hay love this story so much what way are u going to spin it are u going keep this buffy here and have her and faith together or are u going have them switch back and she persues her faith ither way loving this x
kcb chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
im so glad there are still people who write buffy faith fics. i miss them. and it didnt hurt that this story is brilliant. kudos.
webber82 chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
hurrah! chapter fiiiiiive! :D
webber82 chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
chapter foooooooour! :D check plus!
stevie lynn chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
i really like the flow and i love the story its the best one ive read in a long time...
sterober chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I just caught up with this fic. My personal opinion...it's fantastic! I really like the concept of the story as well as the interactions between characters. Thanks for your work; I am enjoying it very much! Looking forward to more.
AnneKareen chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
Great story so far. Interesting concept with good pace. I can't wait for more
DarkWolf300 chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
I like that Faith and Dawn acknowledge that they aren't the only ones struggling. All their anger and frustration was aimed at Buffy when she is the victim. I think they need more hope since the books are failing them. Is she stuck there forever? Who knows..maybe a demon does.
SixPerfections chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
Noooo. I consider you an evil person for deliberately draggin out posting a completed wonderful fic like this. I get why you do it. Posting one chapter per week is a good way to milk as maaaaaaany reviews a possible, praising you for you accolades and prowess in the sphere of writing awesome fanfiction. Well let me tell you mister I am the rare type of reviewer who will review every chapter of a story he thinks is good and deserves the max number of reviews! I tell you this is so, and have no doubt about it. Compared to all the other slackers that read I am a reviewing machine! You will hear my praises through every one of your chapters! ALL HAIL ALICEINWONDERBRA!
This is like inhumany torture. How many chapters are in this story anyway? When will it be done? You are one for cruuuuel and unsual punishment. Let me read the rest of your story and you will get 20000 words of critique and praise and review! Seriously you need to step up your postings babycakes (takes on Lorne's personality).

You have talent and a great deal of it, I will testify this opinion before the supreme court if I have to! is there any way I can persuade you to let me read the rest of the story soon? I swear I have no social connections and will not share with anyone! please take mercy on your praising fan. If I can't finish a story I get itchy and uncomfortable! Dawn bonding with Buffy a little bit was also a real nice touch. It seems like slowly they will adjust to this new Buffy being all up in their lives... right along with exploring a new romantic relationship with Faith! No matter what it will be at least a bit bitter and I imagine a great deal sweet. Totally loving it and I only want MORE MORE MORE. Can you somehow email the complete fic? I'll write you a ten page report on the critique and awesomeness if you want!

Well this has gone on long enough. You are a great writer and I look forward to more. Please keep up the Fuffy, you truly have made my day! Take care and enjoy life! SP.

By the way great chapter this one. I feel so bad for Faith, it's like she can't help herself but slip into her familiar habitual patterns of being close and flirty with HER Buffy. It's sad and understandable that the lines blur for her and it's really sad to see. What's more surprising is the close familiarity that other dimension Buffy is starting to show for Faith. It might I think be moving just a bit quickly but not so fast as to be completely out of character! We all knew Buffy was attracted to Faith but was just in deep denial the whole time.
SixPerfections chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
Damn. That was intense. Soooooo much happened in this chapter. Like, there was some un-acknowledged attraction from both of our girls. Some tentative peace-keeping bonding. Buffy admitting what had gone on with her and her version of Faith.. that was pretty cool I kinda wish they would have gone into more detail about that. Not that it was badly done but I'm the kinda person who likes getting into the nitty gritty of what goes on in fan fiction peep's heads. The reading of 'other' Buffy's diary was really cool too. I kinda wish I coulda read some more of the entries and how they affected the Buffy we are currently reading about. And then Faith getting all pissed off at Buffy for reading the diary was a nice dramatic tension ending for the chapter. I'm kinda sad there is only one more available right now. I am sooo into this fic now. This is so totally cool. Thanks for all the time you put into writing this!
SixPerfections chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
Another enjoyable chapter. The whole 'what is different in the two worlds' thing was pretty darn cool. It kinda makes sense by a lot that if Angel was not in the picture (never came back from hell) that things between B/F could have developed a lot differently. For sure a nice twist and nice thought process. Again I am totally a fan of your writing. Dialogue is great and you keep the story moving along at a nice clip with minimal superfluous stuff and you have a talent for capturing the characters in the series. You're a good writer, I hope reading your stories some of your mojo will rub off on me. Will keep reading. So sad that there are only two chapters left! How long is this story? Will keep on reading. Great stuff!
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
This is really cool. I really like your interpretation of Faith. Most often Faith is portrayed as hopelessly in love with Buffy and like her entire reality would collapse if Buffy wasn't in her life or she would go into a lifelong depression or something. That your Faith is like 'if my Buffy was truly dead it would be horrible but I would be able to move on' is different than normal and really really cool. Really realistic too if Faith eventually found herself in an emotionally stable place. I'm really digging this, its totally cool. Sure this isn't posted somewhere else so I can read it to the end? please let me know!
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Wow. Well allow me to give you ample compliments on this first chapter. It for sure did what first chapters ideally do which is suck you into the story and leave you wanting more. For sure you succeeded. I really enjoy your writing style. I think you are a very talented wordsmith from what I have read so far. Makes me wish I was a better writer, I have a habit of rambling a lot :P. Will keep reading, this is very good. BTW do you have this story posted on some other site where it is fully posted? Cuz I know I'm going to want to read it to the end and reading one new chapter a week might drive me batty. Great stuff, will keep right on reading!
Kell1310 chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
enjoying
Ash chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
FRIDAY CANNOT COME SOON ENOUGH. I absolutely love this story!
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »