Reviews for Mamma Mia! What a Life!
Pinetail Loves Bones chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
this is a really great story! Are you going to update soon? Because I really want to read more of this fic! ANd i can't wait for the next chapter.
xWonderxWomanx chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
like it! keep going!

meryl
rosemarie314 chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
Really good so far! Can't wait to read more!
Shani8 chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
OH...Sam is not the only one itching to know the answer of Sophie's paternity, I am too! LOL :D So please do pursue that. In my mind it always was and always will be Sam, but oh well, all of the guys are wonderful in their own way. Please update soon! Happy writing! :)
Shani8 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
AW...this is great. I'm so glad I discovered this. I can't wait to read more. :)
ickle-katie-babiee chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
pure amazing. i love mamma mia its the best film. more fanfic the better!
Fire Dolphin chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
i love this movie, so if u know any more fics like this can u tell me? please? especially if they are sophie center w/ 3 dad's included!:D update
Mrs.Scarlettbutler chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Nice to see a Mamma Mia story, please write more
Kate Andromeda chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
Sweet little story. I love it. Will there be more?
chickenwriter chapter 2 . 7/20/2008

I like it!

More please!

Sam
primadonna001 chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
brilliant! please update!
anna chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
fabulous!

Oh please please write more because since seeing the movie (and really after the show) I've been itching for more and not wanting to have to write myself and ruin it, I'm glad you did this and please write more!
SunshineandFlamingoes chapter 2 . 10/10/2007
Dude, i love Mamma Mia! Sereiously, itr's my favorite. I watched it twice in London just last august! That fic brought back many memories. Thanks dude.
Cogito Ergo Sum chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
OH MY GOD! I totally love you for writing the one and only Mamma Mia fic on the whole of I LOVED the love story between Donna and Sam and they do make such a great couple for fics. This is definitely going into my favorites. I think you managed to get their characters just right. I also loved how you had Sam make a remark about Donna's 'YOU!' earlier during 'Mamma Mia'. All I can say is: yay! Well done and carry on!

I have some more reading to do :p More chapters are waiting ;)
mildetryth chapter 2 . 4/17/2006