Reviews for She Is Our Sun
desintas chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
It's a shame the story isn't here anymore... I read it ages ago and really enjoyed it, even though I don't play much LOL. Hopefully it will be up soon!
El Fisto chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Hey idiot, when removing a story from the website to rewrite it, delete it as well. This is just a dick move.
aa1029384756aa chapter 8 . 7/17/2015
Hey, I've really enjoyed this story ever since I first found it in the LoL website forums. It's quite special to me because it's literally the first fanfic I've ever read, the reason I came to this website, and I've honestly enjoyed it immensely. I know the chances of you reading this are slim, but if it's convenient could you please repost the old story? It kinda sucks that there isn't anything to read, especially since the story is on hiatus. Thanks!
marfralle chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
Oh :c i rlx wanted to read this. So sad that the autor Didnt come back again and there is nothing to read. At least if he/she let the story here
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I wanted to reread but its now being rewritten, did anybody save its or know another site tht has this?
Guest chapter 9 . 5/10/2014
If only this was updated
Halfwrong chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
Ralmor is actually one of my favorite oc. I don't know why but I have taken a real liking to him. I hope he shows up again.
Remco chapter 9 . 4/4/2014
Kind of sad to see that your not continuing this story, I wasnt expecting it to be this long, so it's now 4.33 am and I cant read the finish :(

Owell, I enjoyed what was there to read, so thank you for that :)
Insignia 7 chapter 9 . 2/11/2014
well bro/sis, you made a masterpiece story for us readers to read. However after your hiatus, can you pls continue diz? I love this fic much like your katxurgot so pls continues diz, i beg of you!

-Insignia 7
gnomechompskis chapter 8 . 2/4/2014
i love your writing style. i usually dont read fics because i just dont really like them but i decided to look up some pantheon/leona stuff bc i got a surge of some feelings and i was extremely satisfied when i found yours. ive been throwing this fic at all my friends. i love your take on the culture and characterization. while i can't really say ive adapted your thoughts as my headcanon, it's still really interesting to read and feels very realistic. when i was reading the rakkoran cultural details in the beginning i swear i felt like i was reading an official league of legends novel. it's clearly well thought out i can see all the references to greco-roman stuff like castor and pollux and the spartanesque similarities. youve really just added so much detail to a vague universe and you have really great ideas. sad to hear it's on hiatus but totally understand. good luck with your endeavors!
CVLTheDragonSlayer chapter 6 . 1/28/2014
Man, Leona better come back soon, else she's gon' be a virgin forvever!
Oh, and I almost forgot the joke...
"VEGETA! WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT THE AMOUNT OF DRAGON BALL Z REFERENCES IN THIS CHAPTER!?"
"IT'S UNDER NINE THOUSANNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDD─É!"
CVLTheDragonSlayer chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
Seriously, Fiora?
SERIOUSLY?
Ithalos chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
Well i cant say im not sad that you're goin on a Hiatus i just hope that you don't forget this and come back and update soon because you have one of the best FF that i have ever red :D
Ithalos chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
ahhhhhh leona and pantheon siting in ROCK k-i-s-s-i-n-g lol. great job i really like the flash backs and some story on the Rakkor.
Ithalos chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
Good job on another great chapter :D. and Fiora you know Pantheon is take so back off :(