Reviews for Birthday wishes
This story was amazing you have talent
Guest 6600 chapter 1 . 2/6
I had to comment because you are the only other person I know who ahs the 6th of June as their bday. Mine is 6th June too! Yay I found my bday twin.

But onto the story... I loved it! Keep writing you do an amazing job!
fangirlarina chapter 1 . 1/19
That was so ... Beautiful ( got tears in my eyes )
arella azarath chapter 1 . 1/13
love it it is awesome
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HOPEFULLY YOU GET A KISS FROM THE GUY YOU LIKE! AND THIS STORY TAKES PLACE WITH YOU TWO IN REAL LIFE! But, honestly, remember to not choose the wrong guy. He can be a jerk for all you know! Whatever. AWESOME STORY! LOVED IT! IT WAS SO CUTE!
RPGPersona chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
This was a cute story. Raven finally getting want she wanted from Beast Boy the past two years. Of course the other would be taking secret pictures of them. The scrapbook was a nice gift.
Perez chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Well I'll be...this is one amazing tale of romance! I mean not be a much of a reader, but I will tell you that this story is truly one for the books. Honestly, I wish that the author of this story would turn it into a book with more exciting details and adventure to boot! All in all, very good work on this and it kind of inspires me to want to pen my own as well, though I may not even come close to such a masterpiece as this. Thank you
Bunnyhero chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
This is such a sweet story I like it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Awsome story with alot of details i loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
I love it pls make one where ravon gets pregnat
M.A chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
2 bad U didn't get your B-day wish.
davonte carter chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
It is a great story!
Sabrina Rat chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Aww! That was awesome ! I really enjoyed it ! :P & It had such a sweet ending !
Madeline chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
My god your a good writer can I say I've always thought Beast boy and Raven belonged although they hated each other in a few episodes (old titans) I've been willing to see or read them together and that just happened... Oh by the way happy birthday for the 6th of June! (I don't usually use full stops sry XD)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2014