Reviews for Birthday wishes
RPGPersona chapter 1 . 7/1
This was a cute story. Raven finally getting want she wanted from Beast Boy the past two years. Of course the other would be taking secret pictures of them. The scrapbook was a nice gift.
Perez chapter 1 . 2/9
Well I'll be...this is one amazing tale of romance! I mean not be a much of a reader, but I will tell you that this story is truly one for the books. Honestly, I wish that the author of this story would turn it into a book with more exciting details and adventure to boot! All in all, very good work on this and it kind of inspires me to want to pen my own as well, though I may not even come close to such a masterpiece as this. Thank you
Bunnyhero chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
This is such a sweet story I like it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Awsome story with alot of details i loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
I love it pls make one where ravon gets pregnat
M.A chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
2 bad U didn't get your B-day wish.
davonte carter chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
It is a great story!
Sabrina Rat chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Aww! That was awesome ! I really enjoyed it ! :P & It had such a sweet ending !
Madeline chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
My god your a good writer can I say I've always thought Beast boy and Raven belonged although they hated each other in a few episodes (old titans) I've been willing to see or read them together and that just happened... Oh by the way happy birthday for the 6th of June! (I don't usually use full stops sry XD)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Mines on June 5th
Betty Crocker chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
It is a good one
Shadower-Sam chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
That was a really cute story! Loved it! And a belated Happy Birthday to you! Hope your wishes come true!
stealthdude chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Nice, I really enjoyed it. You should make another part
TheKawaiifan chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I laughed at Control Freak's announcement. Here's my commentary while reading that scene:

Control Freak: Happy Birthday, Raven
Me: does everyone know about her birthday?
Control Freak: *tells the world*
Me: pfft! Welp, I guess they do now xD
vilmarie tosado chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
i loved the story, I can just feel all that love
you I a great job. keep writing