Reviews for Naruto: Rise of Uchiha-Senju Naruto
Freddy4200 chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
Please leave the name of the author who adopted the stories so I can follow them.
Ignotus Uchiha chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
Good story ! I really liked the idea of Team 7 going to Kiri support the rebels. Can't wait to see the war going on. In the matter of the OC I'll vote Kaguya. I always found their bloodline awesome. Anyway Congrats on the story and idea! Hope you update soon !
Guest chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
you'd like the child of prophesy by Dragonblaze9173
Dis Lexic chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
use the Kaguya.
amy.temark chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
please continue this story i love it so far and i cant wait to see naruto in the war.
troublesomesword chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
Good story update plz
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
You should think again in some aspect. The plot is very nice and attractive, but it is missing a beta.
Digitize27 chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
So... many... clich├ęs...
Digitize27 chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
"ground 7 the one with the memorial stone" - training ground three is the one with the memorial stone
"This has lead to Hatake having massive chakra reserves as the constant sapping of her reserves has forced them to replenish faster" - If this was true, Kakashi would not need to cover his Sharingan
Digitize27 chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
1) Kiba is not the clan heir of the Inuzuka, he has an older sister Hana
2) You changed the name of Sasuke's sister from Satsuki to Sayuri, back to Satsuki, back to Sayuri, back to Satsuki and once again back to Sayuri all in the same chapter... make up your mind!
3) Sasuke was not arrogant or dismissive before the Uchiha massacre, before that he was relatively kind boy
4) if Koharu's Chakra paper split three ways that also means an affinity to wind
5) If Satsuki (Or Sayuri... whatever) was the one who took after Itachi... why would he pick Sasuke to be the one who lived when he's more like his father... who started the Coup.
Digitize27 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
It's good, very food preimise if not slightly Deus Ex Machina... but I can look past that.
What I don't understand is how they immediately knew it was Danzo who kidnapped Minato without any kind of evidence except 'He always was out for a Senju with the possibility of awakening Mokuton' - That's hardly grounds for accusing him of kidnapping, even if he did do it.
Also if Madara was a 'pure-blood' then why did he had to take Izuna's eyes?
Also how can Naruto be called a pure-blood Uchiha when he is... at best, only half Uchiha, one quarter Senju, one eighth Uzumaki and one eighth Kurama
Noble78 chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
This is an amazing story and I really hope you will continue it soon! I just love stories where Naruto is smart instead of being no brained and being a Senju plus Uchiha is awesome! Iam wondering if you are going to add Hinata to the harem? I personally like NaruHina or a NaruHinaharem but I am wondering if she likes him in this fic? plus a cross between the Sharingan and Byakugan that actually works would be awsome!
Please update soon! I really want to read about the war in kiri and Sasuke finding out about not being clan heir!
Again pleease update soon and keep doing a wonderfull job!
Ja ne
onepiecefannumber1 chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
update when ya get a chance
Guest chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Kaguya. Definitely Kaguya.
Heliosion chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
Sweet, cliche ridden but I loved it all the same. Maybe you'll be the first to finish a story like this!
131 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »