Reviews for Naruto: Rise of Uchiha-Senju Naruto
Guest chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
shaman95naruto adopted it
XxElementalStormxX chapter 7 . 9/15/2014
Can you tell me who adopt it
Tsukoblue chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
previous review was posted on the older abandoned version of this story by accident, I appologize for that
Tsukoblue chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
For Naruto's harem along side Sayuri and Yakumo and Fem Kakashi
How about Uzumaki Karin, Hana Inuzuka, Kin from Sound Village, Tayuya from Sound Four, Fuu from Taki (Seven Tailed Jinchuuriki), Uzumaki Honoka from Shippuuden filler episode 227 and Nii Yugito from Kumo(Two Tailed Jinchuuriki)
killer4853 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
update
My Hopes and Dreams chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
Nooooooo! I want to know who adopted the story
montana15 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Horrible story and plot, ur giving out sharingans and creating uchiha out of no where, if it was that easy then both danzo and orichimaru would be uchiha/senjus
phollex chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
I'm sad to see this story discontinued, I greatly enjoyed reading this piece of hard work.
Kyguy13 chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
what if you gave naruto multiple ganki thought lost with mokuton and can marry as many women as he wants and who ever he wants with the shonobi, elder, and civilian councils backing.
jamnaz79 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I love this story. I normally dont like super powerful Naruto stories but it is unique. I love any story that is unique like this one. Wonderfully done.
maddogandre chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
please let me know who adopted them x
Guest chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
I'd like to ask if I may adopt both stories, as I hate to see such well written stroies pass on by unfinished. I hpe you find peace and happiness in your life.
D-Ranked Reader chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
Please leave the name of the author who adopted the stories so I can follow them.
Ignotus Uchiha chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
Good story ! I really liked the idea of Team 7 going to Kiri support the rebels. Can't wait to see the war going on. In the matter of the OC I'll vote Kaguya. I always found their bloodline awesome. Anyway Congrats on the story and idea! Hope you update soon !
Guest chapter 6 . 9/1/2013