Reviews for Naruto: Rise of Uchiha-Senju Naruto
balto20 chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
narukyu1 chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
good chapter
narukyu1 chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
I call bullshit on Naruto's fight. Zabuza and Haku could've easily killed their, "allies" when they were standing NEXT to them. The only point of that fight was you dragging it out instead two ninja dying and the last one fighting a 3v1 fight where it would've ended in a matter of seconds.
narukyu1 chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
I was wondering why Naruto wasn't claiming the Uchiha name... I guess I know now. Good chapter.
narukyu1 chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Good chapter.
narukyu1 chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Hopin there's some milf action with mikoto... is that wrong of me? XD
narukyu1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Good chapter... although I do prefer you not be in a hiatus for atleast one month after uploading six chapters in one day. Hope you update soon... I'm not mad about you ending NHSP... I don't even know what it stands for XD
Tarblade chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
I vote Kaguya for the oc.
OSR fanatic chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)

Anarchia chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
Great story you have here. I have to say I like it quite a bit. You have made Naruto a rather interesting person especially with his bloodlines not to mention you pretty much made an extra part to the Uchiha clan history in a way that makes a lot of sense and makes things more interesting. Anyways I really like your story and hope you keep up the good work. By the way I would like it if you made the OC a Kaguya. I don't really know why it just seems to be the better choice in my opinion for some reason.
Alex2909 chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
glad yakumo joined the uchihas. look forward to the war
Alex2909 chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
glad they will help the rebels. look forward to naruto claiming the uchiha heir position. hope for some cool matches
Alex2909 chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
things are really going well. hope for some mentions if training, glad naruto has wind as well
Alex2909 chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
love how naruto is developing. like how relationships are going. wonder if kanako will become a pureblood uchiha
Alex2909 chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
love how narutos training is going. hope mikoto and sayuri is in the harem. wonder what will happen now
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »