Reviews for Naruto: Rise of Uchiha-Senju Naruto
Tarblade chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
I vote Kaguya for the oc.
OSR fanatic chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)

Anarchia chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
Great story you have here. I have to say I like it quite a bit. You have made Naruto a rather interesting person especially with his bloodlines not to mention you pretty much made an extra part to the Uchiha clan history in a way that makes a lot of sense and makes things more interesting. Anyways I really like your story and hope you keep up the good work. By the way I would like it if you made the OC a Kaguya. I don't really know why it just seems to be the better choice in my opinion for some reason.
Alex2909 chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
glad yakumo joined the uchihas. look forward to the war
Alex2909 chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
glad they will help the rebels. look forward to naruto claiming the uchiha heir position. hope for some cool matches
Alex2909 chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
things are really going well. hope for some mentions if training, glad naruto has wind as well
Alex2909 chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
love how naruto is developing. like how relationships are going. wonder if kanako will become a pureblood uchiha
Alex2909 chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
love how narutos training is going. hope mikoto and sayuri is in the harem. wonder what will happen now
Alex2909 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
love his heritage. look forward to his training, nice idea with the pureblood uchiha thing. wonder what he will learn
ob1292 chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Is Naruto going to do the blood ritual with Tenzo? Would it help him in utilizing the Mokuton, or increase his strength when using Mokuton?
RandomParadox chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
Good story please update soon
Yumi Nakamura Chan chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
i like it
Iammer16 chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
very well written and interesting
Zeti chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
You're the best
Make more chapters I can't wait for it :)
ougley chapter 6 . 6/24/2013