Reviews for Under Her Skin
Dustyn chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I think I could happily reread this day after day.
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Not one of my favorite from your writing, but fun and interesting, nevertheless :)
TASHAx chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Ah totally forgot how much I enjoyed this fic last exchange!

So much snark and banter and Draco arrogance. Wonderful.
rowan-greenleaf chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I have no idea how I missed this awesome fic, but somehow I did! I think this was the fic exchange where I dropped off the face of the earth because of RL stuff, and I was gone from the Dull through most of the year after that. Somehow I forgot that someone had written a fic for me at some point. I'm so, so sorry!

And having missed this fic is entirely my loss, really. I really loved this! You included absolutely EVERYTHING I asked for! In fact, I wonder at how painful this must have been to write, since it's definitely not your style, lol. (Not that I could tell that from reading this, but more from having prior knowledge of your fics.)

I loved EVERYTHING about this, starting with the drool worthy description of Charlie, the lovely beach setting, and the truly wonderful descriptions of Draco's hotness. My absolute favorite part was that moment when Ginny's drunk out of her mind and she encounters Draco in the sand. It was perfect! Especially this: /"My eyes aren't open. No wonder it's so dark," Ginny said, opening her eyes only to see white sand and white skin and white hair. But gray eyes./

And the way he holds her! It's really difficult to write those physical scenes with lots of motion, but you did it seamlessly. Truly great job. I loved, loved, loved it! Thank you and sorry! *grovels a bit* And thank you!
lilguji chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Lovely! I know it says complete but I really do hope it goes a little further. Laterz...Lilguji
FreeSpiritSeeker chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Love this so far. Can't wait for an update!
bravenclawesome chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I like it when he asks her for the magic word and she just says 'Accio'. That got a laugh out of me!
A few things to pick with:
1. Luna was extremely OOC. I know adult Luna is hard to do, but you just didn't capture her right. Try reading little0bird's stories for what I call a perfect characterisation of Luna.
2. Mrs. Weasley seemed a little too dramatic.
3. The entire story was just on this high of drama, drama, drama, drama, drama, with no rests in between where the reader could actually cool down and build up to the climax of the story (if there is one). The excitement does get boring after you're about 1/4 through the story. Too much of a good thing, like Felix Felicis.
I write Draco/Ginny Humour too :D mind checking out my story, Distraction? Tell me what you think!
marinka chapter 1 . 6/7/2013