Reviews for Starving Penitent: Kyo's Tale
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
It's great! I want more! What happens next? :)
Nermal chapter 1 . 11/14/2002
I feel sad you left this story aside for so long.. I hope you do continue it because it has a lot of potential!
kaimu chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
Excellent! It's weird, but when I first began to wonder what could break the curse, I guessed it would happen pretty much as you've written it. I can't wait to find out what happens next; so please hurry with the next chapter/story!
Calger chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
*gasp* it's confession time! LOL I'm a newbie to this series but I already adore Yuki and Kyo, and I like how you've portrayed them here. So, what is happening to them anyway? Please continue!
Takiko chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
Ahhh...very good so far. This seems to be shaping up to be a Kyou and Tohru fic. I have not seen one of those in awhile. And I can guess what is happening to Yuki and Kyou but I won't spoil the fun and blurt it out. And being a Yuki fangirl your desciptions of him are Yummy!

~yui-chan~
animeangelsan chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
wow this is a good fanfic! continue onegai ne?
Wyrm chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
Pretty good for a first fanfic. As a guess as to what will happen: the Cat forgiving the Mouse and the Mouse appologizing to the Cat was the key to removing the curse. Since the curse being immediatly over wouldn't leave much of a story, Kyo and/or Yuki are going to (in their mings), travel back to the when the Jyuunishi legend was formed, to when the first generations of Sohma's was cursed, or to some interior mental landscape.
totoro chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
it sounds like it is going to turn out to be really interesting! please keep writing it! kyou-kun roxors my boxors! he should get tohru! kyouxtohru togethaaaaah! ~