Reviews for Stupid Prediction
Sorceress of Magic chapter 1 . 3/3
Whoa cannot imagine those two with 6 kids but good job
snowwygirl4 chapter 1 . 1/10
Aw I really liked this! I loved how it all cam about and that Ray was happy about having 6 kids and everything. I loved Stella's reaction to everything. This was awesome! :)
mFabulous15 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
this was very entertaining
SereneButterfly23 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
WOWOWOWOWOW...I literally went back and watched the movie, JUST so I could read this
SOOO CUTE! I SHIP THEM SO HARD NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT UGHHHHHH so cute...
#dying
just another harlequin chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Brownie points: Interesting OCs

Health deductions:
Potty mouth – I’m not a prude, but when a story has more than twenty swear words for every thousand words, you know Popeye needs to take a seat.
Scene whiplash (ah! My face!) – For every scene change and time shift, it’s usually done with “Anyway”, the lack of flow from scene to scene just hits you.

Red pen level: 6/10
Problems with tenses and incorrect words used.
Consistent length of paragraphs which isn’t an offense, but there’s a sense of monotony which doesn’t work with the tone of the story.

Characterization: 8/10
Takes place in the future so it’s hard to tell how much of canon Ray is retained. Characterization for mature-him is entertaining, but I could still identify canon Ray in his presentation.

Plot: 7/10

Basically proving Ray’s (OC) sister right and the premise is interesting enough.

Overall: 7/10

Read the rest of the review on my blog: .com
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
This is the best Rayella fic I have ever read! Oh my Gosh it's the funniest(that is so a word, I made it up) thing I have ever read. So lets just say I'm suppose to be in bed sleeping right now but instead I'm laughing my butt off while reading this. The entire time I thought for sure that my parents were going to hear me and then come upstairs and ground me for life. They didn't and reading this was so worth it.
coz ur happy chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
love this! absolutely hilarious! the kids r absolutely adorable... seriously need more rayella fics :D can't wait to read more new stories!

Enjoy life,
-Smile coz ur happy
dragonmarshmallo chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
oh my god this was freaking hilarious I literally wrote down every kevin von something name HAHA I can't wait to use them :D
dancesc7 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This story was totally EPIC! It seemed a little like a super sized rant that made me just keep reading and reading. The kids are so cute! And Rays sister, exactly how I would picture her! Jude was a hilarious addition! Your story was adorable and I absolutely loved it! Fantastic job! Keep on writing!
toughchick44 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Ok first things first LOVED your fic :) and I have never laughed so hard like fics have made me smile and chuckle but yours made me laugh so hard I actually ha to pause so I could get it all out and continue reading. I especially love the Jude part, if you write anther Lemonde Mouth story please include him again with the kids. I'm begging :) but keep up the good work and ill continue reading. :))
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
That was totally amazing
You should do one about Olivia and wen