Reviews for You and only you
AnkaaDream chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Well done ! That's a cute Jackunzel's One Shot ~ I really love it ! When finally I understood it was for Rapunzel that Jack was spending time with Elsa, I found it just adorable ! How an amazing couple ! Good luck for the continuation !

#AnkaaDream
MallyHonan chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Loved :)
Warkitty chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
: )
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Too bad Rapunzel. You have flynn though,sodont cry
TwilightSparkle chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Does it have to be JACKUNZEL? NO JACKUNZEL ONLY JELSA!
Kurisutori618 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I'm actually a jelsa fan but I still liked this story _ great writing
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
But... Rapunzel has Flynn. Elsa doesn't have anyone, and she's so isolate and uptight that only Jack Frost could bring her fun.
RotBTD freak chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
OMG Finally! Someone who freaking understands my feelings for Jackunzel! :') I respect Jelsa or even Jackanna fans but some of them are just too rude -_- I only see Jack & Elsa as siblings... Jack & Rapunzel are meant for each other because opposites attract. Also:
1. Jack has a thing for the moon while Rapunzel has a thing for the sun
2. Both of them are truly brunettes
3. Their personalities match and combine well
4. They both walk barefoot
5. They belong in the same timeline
6. Both of them are likely to be in the same age (unlike Elsa.. she looks too old for Jack -_-)
7. ETC.
EmpathyFlame chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
OMG I loved this! I rlly hate Jelsa and I'm obsessed with Jackunzel. And yes I do see Anna and Elsa being Jack and Punzie's children.
*Flame!
Mrs.BjorgmanFeistypants chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
OMG when you said the thing about their parents! I can't even! I know you didn't know and it ok, it really adds more random emotion for the people who have seen the movie. It was really great
Riilustra -Your Sweetest SIN chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Amazing. I loved it. The pairing the plot. Everything. I never imagine this pairing but I've becoming fond of this Jackunzel shipping. The Moon and the Sun. Seems legit, the story was perfect. I too haven't seen Frozen but I already dislike Elsa and Anna but that's just me (maybe one day I'll learn to accept them) anyways keep on writing and I hope to read more from you again. Until then I'm going to go find more of this Pairing. Cheerio.

Lol I seem so I dunno when I review stories :) oh well.
Immortal-99 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I Hate Jackunzel but the story was good just with out Jackunzel it be great! Sorry! No hard feelings!
Queen Ladysmith chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Update more. This is my opinion but I'm surely glad I like jack frost x elsa. But in ur story are fantastic
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
EpicLoric24 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
What a wonderful story! It's beautiful.
It's great that someone is in the right mind to think that Anna and Elsa are not fit to be paired with the Big Four XD