Reviews for Vault of Bones
AnonymousAngel chapter 23 . 4/6
this is a great fanfic! please update again soon, another Grey fanfic would be AWSOME! :)
xXRosieTeaXx chapter 23 . 3/2
I recently finished this story and I have to say that it’s so good! I couldn’t stop reading it. The plot was amazing and I really enjoyed it! :3 Ahhh
Also about the story options, I hope you write another Grey fanfic 3 ;’D
Can’t wait to read more chapters :)
Emmanuel Park chapter 23 . 2/28
Both? If it's all right :3
Lydia Knightly chapter 23 . 2/18
waaaah! I'm so glad u updated this story, I've been a fan for so long and I hope u'll continue this one :) as for another fanfic, I'd rather have a Grey's or Ciel's fic instead of Edward :p will be waiting for the next chap! don't give up on it girl w/
scorpia1029 chapter 22 . 12/29/2014
Awesome story stupid Lau
Juliedoo chapter 22 . 11/14/2014
This was just too much fun to read. Anais is a riot - a truly strong, enjoyable heroine, and her bickering and banter with Charles is hilarious. I really wish she was an actual canon character, because she just fits in so well with the rest of the cast. I loved this. n_n
MikaCheshire chapter 22 . 4/8/2014
I read this whole thing for several hours, only really stopping to make dinner. Absolutely love this story! It's just so shocking that it doesn't have more reviews because it totally deserves it. I hope to read more updates soon. Keep up the fabulous work! ;)
Senna Bluefire chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Right now Im updating my favorite list so of coursethis storys going to be on it.
StarrySky0103 chapter 21 . 1/23/2014
I really like your story! I thought the mystery was very interesting and I absolutely love Charles Grey! And I would love to read a Snake/OC fanfic. He's such a sweetheart and I wish there were more fanfics for him.
DawnOfANewGeneration chapter 19 . 12/27/2013
I absolutely love and adore your story! I stayed up really really late trying to finish it! You have a gift :D For your next story, I would love if you could do an Edward Midford/OC story! But if you decide to do the Snake one, I am all for it as well because they're both my favorite characters along with Charles Grey (which my adoration for him as been expanded because of your story by the way). So yeah. Thank you for putting this story up :)
Senna Bluefire chapter 19 . 12/21/2013
I really, really love Snake, but I like Edward too and he doesnt have enough fanfics, so Im rooting for him.
Night Blooming Rose chapter 19 . 12/19/2013
That nicely wrapped things up with the case. And surprised about Anais's grandmother, but that was good. And glad about Grey and Anais especially with their being more! Can't wait! :)

I vote for Edward/OC mystery story! I like Snake a lot, but Edward's sounds more intriguing. :)
Breepblopp chapter 18 . 12/5/2013
You should try an Edward Midford fanfic :))
Night Blooming Rose chapter 18 . 12/4/2013
Oh, this was a good climax! Both Grey and Anais were in danger and had action! I'm glad Anais is fine and everything worked out. Haha, yes, I can imagine a angry Grey is one to steer clear of. XD I can just imagine the argument after Grey and Anais woke up. XD Oh, Ciel that sadistic earl! LOL at Phipps reaction. XD

And about your story options... Grey is my fave chara, but I would like a story with Edward too, so both sounds good, though Grey is preferred. :)
Night Blooming Rose chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
Undertaker is as freaky and funny as ever! XD Like Grey being jealous. And ofcourse Ciel's reactions to Anais's affections are LOL.

LOL ofcourse Phipps would know Grey is hungry. XD And he's not going to help Anais out and finds it amusing. XD Oh, Phipps! XD

Oh, so the culprit is already there! If only Grey looked around. Look forward to the next chap! Can't wait!