Reviews for Stay in the Light
Great story, I love it!
ShannonAlexis chapter 4 . 4/5
Great story!
Iuvsbruce chapter 4 . 6/1/2018
This was soooo good! I loved the prayer at the end! You write the brothers perfectly! Thank you so much!
Persephone Lupin chapter 4 . 12/11/2017
Excellent story, great plot and masterfully written, loved it! Thanks for sharing!
Merlyn Pyndragon chapter 4 . 12/29/2016
Wow. Teach me your ways, maestro.
Truly a well-written story. Suspenseful, witty, and the bros were spot-on. Will definitely read again :)
Merlyn Pyndragon chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Very impressive! It seems like a legit script. Well done :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/1/2016
wow! Great story! The prayer at the end ,very moving. Thank you for sharing.
AquaKitty3 chapter 4 . 10/17/2015
I love your case fic stories. It's like getting lost episodes of Supernatural, of what episodes used to be like when I fell in love with this series. Thank you!
jubela chapter 4 . 6/30/2015
I really loved this story. You are a very talented writer! Thanks.
game-on-panda chapter 4 . 1/31/2015
What a spectacular story. That this is based off an actual legend makes it all the better. Excellent writing and characters, and a great ghost story to boot. Well done.
Sphinixius chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
Damn good story. Never a dull moment, and Dean's line at the end - hehehe. Perfect ending. XD
threnoidia chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
omfg that was a great read. also, i think i'm in love with Miss Gwyn, just like Dean. (And with honeybuns!) it would be great to see Miss Gwyn turn up in another of your Supernatural stories. you're fantastic, hun!
Smokelesseyes chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
Hello! So, I just finished reading "Staying in the Light," and I must say, it was a wonderful story! You portrayed Sam and Dean perfectly, and the story was superb! It was funny, when I started reading this, I thought about the story with the "White-Eyed Miners." So, it was quite a surprise to find out that they were actually the "supernatural" in this story.

Great job!

Star
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
firstcatfish chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
The Honeybun cracks made an awesome ending. I also really liked Miss Gwyn. Great job with the story, as always.