Reviews for Kink Series
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 2 . 3/29
This is amazing! Do you think you could do a ichigo x kensei one?
AidenM chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
I am loving your stories! I have a pairing and kink for you if interested! ShuIchi Food Play! Shuuhei loves to cook!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Kink: Sexy cosplay

Pairing: Renji (seme) x ichigo (uke)

Rating: as kinky as you can go baby!

Plot: first time sex.
AiryAquarius chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
Hello!
So, that was hot.
I mean, really hot.
*fans self*
Good job writing this, the scenes were well done and the chemistry between them was sizzling. Something about dom!Ichigo is so bloody... unf.
A little niggle, though- you keep switching tenses as you write. It would be better if you chose a tense, say past perfect, and wrote in the same tense consistently. Otherwise it would feel a little jarrimg to the reader.
Also, I saw some missing apostrophes in there. I could point them all out in a pm if you want.
I can't wait to read the next part!
Great work, Thanks for sharing!
Patd06 chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
Oh that was just too good...lord have mercy on my hormones! The whole "pet" and "master" thing? Yes, lawd! I'm sorry, my fangirl is getting a little religious XD Seriously, this was so awesome...I hope you do more IchiGrimm, but if I had a request, it'd be IchiUlqui...I ship that, but secretly *shhh*...anyway, nice work:)
Voluptuous chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Your writing nice. I can really deal with your writing, but i think you should advertise this collection as either SEME ichigo or write some uke Ichigo to make it even!
As you know I don't typically support Seme ichigo, and he was really out of character in the first one especially. I think this needs some uke ichigo sometime soon ;)
Thanks.
MissNeverLovedAgain chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
You are a really smart and intelligent person with how you come up with one-shots, your like,...THE ONE-SHOT MASTER! Or some other made up shit, but anyways,...when I read about Ichi becoming King of Hueco Mundo, I instantly thought that that idea was truelly oraginal. It was awesome how you did that and had it all planned out like that, I hope you get what I'm saying, cuz I'm not sure I get what I'm saying...oh well!

Anyway, great story, your my idol, your sooo awesome and that idea was sooo smart and cool! And can't wait til the next chappy!
Beccabu32 chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
I just love uke Grimm, you did a really good job I do love me some Ichi&Grimm smut.
tderwes24 chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Perfection. Nothing else describes this chapter and I'm just so happy you made it for me! I love it, thank you! Hitsugaya was hilarious, as usual, with his short temper and his attempt to not be known for his size, but actually respected. Ichigo and Grimm were so adorable, I just can't take it, the chapter was so long but it went by so fast... I'm almost sad I finished or already! Anyway, seme Ichigo really does make my day in this pairing, he is the uke way too often lol. Again, thanks so much, you are beyond amazing!
Erikkun chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Bondage with Sousuke Aizen and Gin Ichimaru! Please?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
next up? and can you do ichigrimm
Fave Follow Accnt chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Ohhhhhh I like this!

Kink: fake!rape/dominance
Pairing: IchiHichi (Ichigo on top)
Rating: MA (smut)
Plot: Shiro likes to imagine being forced. He never thought Ichigo would find out, let alone do it. A.K.A. Shiro pretends to be raped by Ichigo? With the "stop it!"s and such?
Important note: PLEASE.
DeadProf chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Loved it! W So smexy and hot! I wish I could write as well as you! TT

P.S: How about a GrimmIchi chapter with Ichi having a "milk" fetish. (If you know what I mean. ;3)
Cherry chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Renji and Ichigo, I want Ichigo to be the uke, smut, and I want Ichigo tied up the whole time, please! :D I have no idea about a plot.
Uwah... I signed out because I was so embarrassed to be asking this... I'll probably sign in and review later...
Patd06 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
HYFR, girl! I loved this story so much! Ichi is the bomb-diggity as a seme (though he's still the best uke in the history of ukes)...I also like the whole "sensei" thing...ugh so HOT! I don't think I've ever read IchiRen before, but you've definitely got me interested...anyway, love it to death, can't wait for more, and my only request is that there be no IchiHitsu or IchiNnoi *shudders*...nice work:)