Reviews for Resurgence
Nibra Ha Rishon chapter 2 . 4/26
Dear God, I can't stop laughing! The hilarity at the end, it was definitely something I'd like to see happen if they ever made a third season (which might happen if Netflix decides to acquire the rights to Young Justice, assuming the rumors are even true). If anyone has anything regarding the confirmation or denial of said rumors, please feel free to post it.
Alyssa chapter 2 . 10/15/2015
You nearly killed me with all the references- my favorite being Donna Noble. Is this the end? Cuz i love you!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2015
Wow That was an awesome story! I especially think that the ending was hilarious ! *laughing hysterically *
The Richmaster chapter 2 . 8/24/2015
This was a great story; I loved the way portrayed them, my personal favourite part was "I got better".
Shinigami Merchant chapter 2 . 5/19/2015
Confusing and convoluted, but absolutely brilliant XD
loveJLforever chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
This was perfect. Really captured the emotions and all. I started laughing when Jason revealed himself at the funeral and Gar sent Dick the death glare. Then when Wally was running around in circles. But I died at the end. Dicks reaction was priceless! All in all, it was amazballz.
Lt. Basil chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
It's funny - Jason Todd is one of those rare-ish characters that I either hate or love (or both) depending on the version of his story he's in. In this case, I really love him ;) And that ending made me laugh so hard.
This is awesome.
kira chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
An awesome story I loved Jason and Dick in this
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
This was really well done! You should do some more of this!
tsurara619 chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Dick, I totally agree with you.
Hilarious...I admit
but still, to much "Public Display of Affection"
i expected the kissing but...
Prnyctina1091 chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Greatest young justice fic ever? I love Jason soooo much and you portray him so well. Seriously this was awesome.
paninya chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
This was amazing.
IFallLikeLeavesAndSnow chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Ahhh Death of the Endless, I don't think I'll ever get tired of her, if I did, Dream might kill me (oh terrible, terrible, pun/joke).
Noel Cassidy chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Oh my word the last part! Just- just- ;ajoewojsdfajkgjwkofjawoj so freakin' PERFECT!
Okay. I'm good now. And Dick? For the record I totally agree with you. Here, have some brain bleach.
I seriously liked this. So. Much. You are awesome.
Gorelotte chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
LOL! I love this. frist the dead joke that no one laughed about. Then wally running in place lol somthing only he would do. lol. And then Jason being the one to wrap his legs around her. that made me giggle. and wally and arts getting it on as well lol. then dicks freak out i love this! I do hope there well be more lol.