Reviews for True Blood Ficlets
Dreams Of Naughtiness chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
These are amazing! Love the Bill/Sookie one...just perfect.

And the Tommy one made me cringe! In a good way of course. He really could have used some of that treatment from someone to keep him on the straight and narrow
Gttttttttttt chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
hey :)

I dont know the show . but I really enjoyed reading this :)
Thank you .
Gryngolet chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I so wanted either Eric or Bill to spank Jessica during that episode! And poor Tommy, if someone had taken him in hand, he might still be alive. I loved Sam's response to Alcide's comment about Tommy having a right to choose his time. Can't remember if that's what Sam said in the episode, but if it wasn't, it should have been.

I loved "Livid" especially - there's just something so paradoxically hot about the inescapable, completely justified, non-sexual spanking. Bill's raised eyebrow after he spanked her, daring her to defy him again, was just perfect. I love it when you branch out into m/f.

Can't wait for the new season, but I do hope they find a way to get rid of Bilith without having to kill Bill.
Evgeniya chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Hehe. I bet we all were thinking how Bill should have spanked Sookie in “Scratches!” The setup was so perfect! I was actually really angry at Bill for letting Sookie get hurt. That was completely his fault. Your story makes that episode complete for me!

You should have put the story with Mrs. Fortenberry and Tommy at the very end. I LOVED it so much that it distracted me through the rest of your ficlets! I couldn’t keep from smiling! That story just made me so happy! :)

It’s really remarkable how much detail and energy you can fit inside one drabble. I got so much out of them that they didn’t feel like 600 words. And I wholeheartedly agree with Little Leaf. Now you must make it your goal to become a writer on True Blood!
Little Leaf of the Redwoods chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Wonderful! I used to love TB but the show took a turn for the worse last year, like all the writers got up and left and they hired ten year olds and monkeys to write the scripts for last season. It was probably some of the worse dialogue every written and the plots had so many holes in them, it was like swiss cheese and smelled just as bad.
Now I have a great idea - YOU should apply for the job and get the show back on track! Miss your longer stories and hope you are very well! Enjoy the summer!