Reviews for Behind Closet Doors
dragon of colors chapter 2 . 4/20
I just started rereading this story because I enjoyed it so much the first time. Do you ever plan to continue it? Or is it safe to assume there will never be a ending?
Kara chapter 17 . 4/12
I do like Sullivan.
Kara Hall chapter 16 . 4/12
Little Did Dean Hardscrabble know a human kid would get into the monster world and there would be trouble in the future.
Kara Hall chapter 8 . 3/1
I'm glad that Fungus is in this. I do think that Funk is a better name for him. I never got used to saying Fungus when it comes to him.
Kara Hall chapter 2 . 2/28
I've come to really like this story
TheSupernova chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I loved your work Jenna, every word of it. I still remember the long, LONG messages we'd exchange, and the way you always seemed to make me feel better. I'm sorry that you're gone, because the world has lost someone truly beautiful, talented and wonderful. But Heaven has gained an Angel, and I hope that you are still smiling down on us, and that you're still writing away up there. I will meet you again one day, I truly hope I will. Until then, I will remember you.
WWWWwwhat chapter 61 . 5/20/2014
There is no god.
GSparkle101 chapter 61 . 5/10/2014
We are all going to miss you so much! You are an amazing author, and even though you won't be able to write anymore, we will always love your stories. I hope that God made a place for you in Heaven, and you are safe and sound up there. Maybe one day, all who love this story and believe in God will see you/get to meet you. Goodbye now.
It'sJustAKindOfMagic chapter 61 . 3/25/2014
This was such a beautiful and well-written story; and I'm sure it will inspire a lot of new writers. I'm sorry that such things had to happen to you; and you will be surely missed. :( But, your legacy will still continue here on Fanfiction with your amazing writing skills to inspire people all around. :)
Your friend chapter 61 . 2/6/2014
..Sorry im a little late, but it was your four-month anniversary yesterday. You had no idea, and you didn't even know me, but I remember you and I liked you. I cried for you for a few weeks after we all found out, but I guess as long as I remember you, everything will be okay. Rest in Peace Jenna.
jade4563 chapter 61 . 12/9/2013
well i just checked this story for the first time in months and was stunned to find out you were dead. that's something i never thought would happen. despite never having met you in real life you were such a wonderful person and such a wonderful author. one of the best i've seen on this website. RIP.
XxMoonWolfCutiexX chapter 61 . 11/19/2013
we love you too, you awesome girl! Praying is what got me through rough times, you see. I Have a horrible skin condition that flares up when I'm stressed out, It's known as, Exema. )_( Lol, but I've been reading fanfics for movies, anime's ect. for over 3 years now, and your's my friend, has just hit my LOVE FICS book! Keep up the good work and don't let anyone put you down!
-luv Ruby
Remy chapter 61 . 11/2/2013
..What? How? But.. I'm bing honest when I say that her stories made me feel okay about being different and insterested in things that not many other people my age are. I mean I, that can't happen though. How? And what's going to happen to everyone that read her stories..?
Villains' Bad Girl chapter 24 . 10/24/2013
i have some sad news people. it is with great sadness that i confirm the news that our Jenna has passed on. i am so sorry that this had to happen
honorstudent97 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
We'll never forget you, Jenna/3 Your stories made my summer a whole lot brighter, and helped me find an escape from all the bad stuff I was going through at the time..RIP