Reviews for Hannibal the Handyman
Minadalrive chapter 4 . 8/13/2014
That was such a nice fic to read, especially after the finale of season 2 (i cried so much!) Those two really belong together! Although your Hannibal is a bit OC, this human part of him was nice to see interact with Will. And I must say, the title of this tic totally turned me off at first (I wanted to read something romantic and serious) but after the last chapter, I felt like I shared a nice joke in the middle of a romantic and serious affair. Thanks so much for writing! With the love of a reader,
Mina
Minadalrive chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Amaaaaazing!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
Fantastic story! I really enjoyed it. I love how you portrayed Will and Hannibal!
voldyhasnonose chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
So so delicious. I'm dying over here just reading this.
voldyhasnonose chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
You write Hannibal so well! I absolutely adore it!
voldyhasnonose chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I like the way you're portraying both Will and Hannibal. I'm gonna keep reading.
2552920377 chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
May I translate your fic into Chineseļ¼Ÿ I love it pretty much :)
yaoilover6 chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
Love the ending the best.
Hardwood Studios chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
This is kind of perfect, the domestication, Hannibal actually wearing people clothes, the little tidbits of humorous commentary. I love everything about it.
wiiluvanime chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
I loved every single chapter! You're an incredible writer!
Anaethen chapter 5 . 11/23/2013
Wow, this was amazing. Amazing chapters, amazing cooking, amazing sex, and amazing end.

But do anyone remember Hannibal's still a serial killer? I would have loved to see Will's reaction when he finally understands (living with Hannibal, I think he would eventually figure it out). Anyway I truly enjoy reading your work, and I won't complain :3
WeLackSanity chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhoooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooohhohoooooooooohohooooooooo I jjuuuuuuust caaaaaaaan't. WHEW. I'll have to cool down for a moment before I read the next chapter. Can someone please blackmail Bryan Fuller into making the show according to this fic?
SanctuaryObsessed chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
This was awesome! I love your writing style, it's really cute and simple and I just love the original idea behind it all. I would definitely read more of yours
loituma chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
Ohhh dear, this was steamy. I can't see anything behind my glasses anymore, may the Hannigram gods damn you and your delectable smut. *drools a puddle*
peasias chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
This story, wow! How long since I last enjoyed such a fine art like this, I just... Wow!
Thank you so much, I'm just so happy that I read this fic, totally love it!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »