Reviews for Sacrifice
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
I liked this, and found it pretty enjoyable. GrUvia comes off as a bit confusing to me at times. Especially, when Gray gives Juvia an answer after the GMG, yet he's kind of a contradiction afterwards. Really, it's weird how I can get a grasp on Vegeta's character from DBZ or Sasuke's character from Naruto, yet Gray is the most difficult character to comprehend when it comes to Juvia. Sorry for rambling, I'm probably just looking to deep into it. Anyway, great job.
Elysium97 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I don't know if I reviewed this, but even if I did I need to do it one more time. This story is WONDERFUL. The emotions, Gray's last thoughts...it just hurts the reader too much that we can almost feel with Juvia. I know Gray didn't die and I hope he won't even now, but I just had to leave my thought on this. I just love it. You are so great.
mgaa chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh
musicaxreina was bad enough BAD...
nooomooooooorrre...
Mizu.no.Oujo.1967 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
How did I not see this fic? I'm late cause the chapter after this one already came out, but this was still a really good one-shot! Great job! :D
me ga mawaru chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
thanks, I feel relieved reading your notes below your story because I freak out since I read the chapter yesterday :'(
I do hope Musica's tragedy will never happen in FT, and uh, I think I will help you to drop the bomb if it (somehow, but I hope not) happens :p
SapphireRose578 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This was soooo beautiful. Thank you so much.
Gohanroxme chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
You know… she will read Naruto and take a hint from Chiyo-baa-sama.- LOLZ, that's exactly what my brother said when I suggested that Ultear would save Gray, though maybe I exaggerated a bit at the 'exactly' part.

But, btw, what a nice read this fic was; I'm on a roll reading all these chapter 334 fics, lol, and yours didn't disappoint. I kind of agree with you- the last shot didn't seem to be a headshot. You couldn't even see the blast, really.

I hope Gray lives!
Miss Noe-chan chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I have cried.
The manga made me very ill, and as I'm a masochist for excellence, I come to traumarme more with this kind of writing.
Why Gray-sama? Why just him?
I think I need time to assimilate. Still I have hopes that Ultear do something.
Meanwhile, thank you for the beauty of the fic. The Gruvia always be in our hearts no matter what happens with Gray.
Kisses.
Go to my favorites.
Sarapyon chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This is something! I still can't move on that Gray is dead T.T My poor heart when I saw Juvia's tears It just tore my heart to pieces...

Thank you for writing this! I really love it! And I don't think Mashima wouldn't repeat what happen to Musica and Reina again O.O That would just be well... super obvious T.T

I want Gray to be ALIVE!
CalaveraCandiedSkull chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
hahahaaaaa this fandom is in shambles oh GODS HELP US
I like to think that after all this is over and Gray is safe and alive (because he won't die okay no) we're all gonna make jokes about how everyone reacted and make parodies with the song 'Shot Through the Heart'
Also, Gray Lives should be our new saying. Like Elvis Lives, or Coulson Lives (from the Avengers hehe)
Anyway beautiful story and I think in later chapters when Gray is still alive you should write a sequel to this :)
GruviaFreak chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
first of all i wanted to say that i love your fic :)
i had to cry when i read it and i never cried while reading or watching anything before :'(
but im sure ultear will revive him... mashima wouldnt dare to kill him, well rather to not bring him back!
Esthellar chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Eu simplesmente não sei o que dizer, Thali. Quer dizer, eu sei, mas eu tô chorando tanto no momento, que eu ainda tô tentando formular um comentário. Vamos ver o que vai sair xD
"She would never know that, when he wasn't looking, she made him fall in love with her." Nessa parte, se eu já estava chorando um rio, meu coração se quebrou por completo e meu choro se tornou toda a água do planeta (porque um oceaninho só, não é o suficiente).
Sinceramente, eu chorei mais aqui, do que lendo o capítulo do mangá. Por que isso tinha que ser tão triste, cara? :cccc Ele não pode morrer, definitivamente não. Eu não quero que ele perceba todas essas coisas à beira da morte. Eu não quero que ele lhe diga adeus, ou que ele apenas sorria em meio a esse monte de sangue. Eu quero ele vivo, sendo tsundere, fingindo que não se preocupa, fingindo que não gosta dela, mas ficando todo gfkeskfkdkdk quando o Lyon aparece e tenta levá-la embora. Que merda T_T
Enfim, ficou simplesmente LINDO. Você sabe que eu sou sua fã e vou ser sua fã forever, então para de me fazer chorar, 'kay? KKKKKKKKKK Belíssima one, agora vou me afundar num buraco e chorar s2
Otaku-Alice-nyan chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Gray won't die Mashima-sensei don't you dare kill Gray! Musica X Reina...was sad but please don't let it happen to gray and Juvia!
Seirin chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
As always in your stories there are amazing describtions and emotions :) I'm also sad, but I think Mashima is going to show us this terrible future future-Lucy has experienced. But on the other hand I believe that our Lucy thanks to the notebook of her future self will be able to change it :) Mashima may be troll, but he HAS to give us a happy ending .
Akela Rose chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Im sorry i dont speak english so good... i just wanna say: i love your fic :) saludos desde Peru