Reviews for Something on Something
R4m 0f Th3 F0r3st chapter 9 . 12/19/2013
Eee it was so cute! Love love loved it!
dragonlover chapter 9 . 10/19/2013
I know what Scott and Derek can with that pancake mix. ;) ;) anyway the story is pretty good.
Silver wolf chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
THAT WAS SO HOT AND ADORABLE!
YOU GOT TO LOVE SCEREK!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER STORY!?
SCEREK 4EVER!;-)
wcfan chapter 9 . 6/30/2013
I read this a while back. And I know, I know, it's horrible etiquette to only review now. But whenever I intended of reviewing, I just ended up re-reading the fic. But hey, that's a good thing, right?

I love that Derek's waiting for Scott's 18th birthday and that Scott's trying his best to make it harder for him. This whole fic is just so cute that I can't even handle it.
Thank you for writing a Scerek fic! There aren't enough of them out there.
darling can we chapter 9 . 6/18/2013
This was so cute and wonderful that I pretty much just smiled the entire time I read it
soberosie chapter 9 . 6/8/2013
(sorry, doing this from my phone, so it's much easier to not sign in haha)

! This. Was. ADORABLE. The countdown, Scott trying to get Derek to break his promise, Stiles still turning up to make pancakes lol- Loved every bit of it.

Ngl scerek is my otp, so here's to hoping you'll write some more! Again, great fic!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/7/2013
good but i higlhy doubt that stiles will acept that situation, and if he has magical powers, he will kik derek out of scott house , and deal with him with some fire spell