Reviews for Explosions are Fun
MusicalxMango chapter 5 . 5/11
I've got an idea for a chapter.
While doing Ten-Ten's huge explosion, they get hurt and end up in the hospital. However, the hospital refuses to let them take in their explosives. So, when they're finally released... they blow up the hospital. :)
holothewolf16 chapter 5 . 4/18
this is hilarias lol
I'm not sure if it's more or less terrifying that the spandex is stored in Warehouse 13. I mean the idea of it having only being used for that, or in addition to the kinds of stuff is stored there.
flameslavier chapter 5 . 4/4
When will they meet deidera
troutman30 chapter 5 . 2/28
May the Force be with you! A certain Princess'es home planet just went boom. Alderan I believe.
uhcakip409 chapter 5 . 2/25
You got the line from star wars
insanemaelstorm chapter 5 . 2/25
This was hilarious. Can't wait for more
The "Millions of voices crying out in terror only to be silenced" line.
Is quote used after the destruction of Alderaan aka The Battle of Alderaan.
NarutoKushina chapter 5 . 2/13
A major disturbance in the spandex force. Poor Guy and Lee will never get to buy those awful things again. Though I think when it is found out those things are gone I think Tsunade just may reward them for that. A good Star Wars reference.

Speaking of the Sanin, I cant wait to see Jiraiya when he finds out about this, and the aftermath of it (Tenten jumping Naruto and ravishing him), he will find it to be gold. That is until his notes blow up and he is knocked out.

So far we have Temari and Tenten of ravish him now, and the little sister in Hanibi. Who else has love for explosions, Ayame, Tsunade and Shizune, since the two are not doing anything about it, or someone like Anko?

I like Hinata's small part with how she can sit somewhere and nothing happens, but someone else sits in the same spot then boom.
The-Noble-Slytherin chapter 5 . 2/13
Duh, Star Wars: A New Hope when Kenobi felt the destruction of Alderaan.
Sexy Fox Girl chapter 5 . 2/13
very funny and god idea for destroying those hideous outfits
draco122 chapter 5 . 2/13
Star wars a new hope and great story
Draco122
OBSERVER01 chapter 5 . 2/13
lol!
starwarsninja12 chapter 5 . 2/13
the guy line is from starwars deathstar destroying alderan
DarTxeez chapter 5 . 2/13
I love the story. Is it Star Wars a new hope?