Reviews for What Psychos Do
Nogoodnms chapter 6 . 6/1
I would love to see this continue, but things happen. I understand. This is one of the few really, really good Krieg/Maya fics out there.
Nogoodnms chapter 1 . 6/1
Finally, something GOOD. I have been reading so many bad Krieg/Maya fics that I was getting nauseous. Bless your heart.
Falcrow chapter 6 . 5/14
Kreig is my fave, and you write him wonderfully :D i like the idea of doing a backstory chapter, it'll put everything in order and square it away. So by all means, go for it if it's something you want to do :3
Faris chapter 6 . 4/5
I really enjoyed this, please finish need it so bad!
Kit Williams chapter 6 . 2/24
Shame you haven't updated in some time. I'm loving it.
Imma cry chapter 1 . 2/5
Imma cry if you don't come back and finish this
I'm crying chapter 6 . 2/4
Please, please, for the love of MY sanity, come back to this fanfict. I have to know what happened at the breakfast table, and more of Krieg's finger painting, and his wonderful inner dialogue of insanity!
So good chapter 6 . 2/3
So two years later and I know you're not coming back but can I say how wonderful you are. I love Krieg so much, I love your writing, and I hope you are putting that talent of writing real dialogue and giving characters depth to use! I want to cry in so sad this isn't finished because it is AMAZING
Wow this is amazing
A Guy Named George chapter 4 . 10/30/2015
I wish this would be updated, I love it :D
Guest chapter 6 . 9/14/2015
I can't wait to see where this goes, I hope you haven't given up on it!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/9/2015
I know it has been a year and more since you updated but this is awesome. Merci beaucoup.
Georgiraffe09 chapter 6 . 8/29/2015
I really loved this story. I just recently started playing borderlands and you really captured the feel of the game in such a cool way. I hope you decide to continue writing this! I'd love to read more.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/28/2015
i adore this fic so much! thank you for providing us with such goodness :) hope you'll continue it one day
shloop chapter 6 . 4/13/2015
hands down, the best maya/kreig fic on this site. The characters feel like PEOPLE which is quite something, given the cartoonish mayhem of the source material. Should you decide to continue this, I would review and love your work until the twelve speed bicycle of my mind breaks free of it's chain and flies into the literary sunset :3