Reviews for What Psychos Do
River king chapter 6 . 3/4
;)
Newtinmpls chapter 4 . 2/2
wow. i love DeathTraps rescue scene, I think that it makes sense that Kreig doesn't only speak in caps and I'm glad you included all the characters.
GuesssWho chapter 2 . 11/7/2016
Him introducing himself was fucking gold
Azyel chapter 6 . 11/5/2016
Hi

I really enjoy your fanfic. Thanks you for writing it.
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 6 . 10/10/2016
Very good
LiveForeverOrDieTrying chapter 6 . 8/31/2016
Heyo, just leaving a vote of support here for a new chapter if you get the chance. You're doing good work so far.
Anon chapter 6 . 8/30/2016
This has got to be my favorite borderlands fanfic, like ever. It's really good and I really hope u update it, even though it's been awhile since your last update.
Nogoodnms chapter 6 . 6/1/2016
I would love to see this continue, but things happen. I understand. This is one of the few really, really good Krieg/Maya fics out there.
Nogoodnms chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Finally, something GOOD. I have been reading so many bad Krieg/Maya fics that I was getting nauseous. Bless your heart.
Falcrow chapter 6 . 5/14/2016
Kreig is my fave, and you write him wonderfully :D i like the idea of doing a backstory chapter, it'll put everything in order and square it away. So by all means, go for it if it's something you want to do :3
Faris chapter 6 . 4/5/2016
I really enjoyed this, please finish need it so bad!
Kit Williams chapter 6 . 2/24/2016
Shame you haven't updated in some time. I'm loving it.
Imma cry chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
Imma cry if you don't come back and finish this
I'm crying chapter 6 . 2/4/2016
Please, please, for the love of MY sanity, come back to this fanfict. I have to know what happened at the breakfast table, and more of Krieg's finger painting, and his wonderful inner dialogue of insanity!
So good chapter 6 . 2/3/2016
So two years later and I know you're not coming back but can I say how wonderful you are. I love Krieg so much, I love your writing, and I hope you are putting that talent of writing real dialogue and giving characters depth to use! I want to cry in so sad this isn't finished because it is AMAZING