Reviews for What Psychos Do
Krasserhund chapter 6 . 2/20
ah man. 2013 was your last entry ... doesnt seem like youll cuntinue. but i have to congratulate on your work. Your stile of crazy is something i truly enjoyed and i didnt see that from anyone else. I hope you have a great life.
AraelDranoth chapter 6 . 1/12
excellent work.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/29/2017
Update please
Brody chapter 4 . 8/13/2017
That ending was badass dude/dudette love your story btw 2017 from the future lolz
grungepuppy chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
best krieg fic ever! you can add my voice to the others wishing for a continuation, but it's understandably been a while. never the less i thank you for writing and sharing this story. continue your good work! :)
River king chapter 6 . 3/4/2017
;)
Newtinmpls chapter 4 . 2/2/2017
wow. i love DeathTraps rescue scene, I think that it makes sense that Kreig doesn't only speak in caps and I'm glad you included all the characters.
GuesssWho chapter 2 . 11/7/2016
Him introducing himself was fucking gold
Azyel chapter 6 . 11/5/2016
Hi

I really enjoy your fanfic. Thanks you for writing it.
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 6 . 10/10/2016
Very good
LiveForeverOrDieTrying chapter 6 . 8/31/2016
Heyo, just leaving a vote of support here for a new chapter if you get the chance. You're doing good work so far.
Anon chapter 6 . 8/30/2016
This has got to be my favorite borderlands fanfic, like ever. It's really good and I really hope u update it, even though it's been awhile since your last update.
Nogoodnms chapter 6 . 6/1/2016
I would love to see this continue, but things happen. I understand. This is one of the few really, really good Krieg/Maya fics out there.