Reviews for An Inability to Sleep
Awwww this was super cute :3
I can totally relate to both Arthur and Ford haha.
Love your writing style, thanks for sharing!
Skylar chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
omigosh omigosh omigosh I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! ahhhhhhhhhh! the world needs more adorable fics like this one! it was just so CUTE and in character! i love this so much! you a a fantastic person who writes fantasticly adorably things! :D have a GREAT day!
Rumbleroar69 chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
The amount of cute in this should be illegal. Thank you for making me grin like a moron for the entirety of this.
radioactive mushroom chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
I adore your writing style! It reminds me of Douglas Adams, (probably that was what you were going for during the Hitchhikers Guide fics, good job at it anyway). All your stories are super cute! Nice!
Twiggy288 chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
I've just finished reading all of your hitchhikers stories and I absolutely love allll of them. (but I think this one's my favourite) I just love how in character they seem to be because of your writing in the stories being so similar to Douglas Adam's, with references to the guide and all the similes-I love how you've used different scarf ones in lots of them! Anyhow I just wanted to tell you that I love your writing and think it is amazing :)
Tice chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
It was adorable!
You know how to write perfectly!
I enjoy your chapter!
Sorry if i writed something wrong
English is not my first language
Your story is so good!
Sketchy-d00d chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
I see what you did. John Watson, another role of Martin Freeman, is often compared to a hedgehog. This is adorable. -Cat.
Chal chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
That was beautiful. I'm ssooo going to check out ur other Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy fics. This was just perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Awesome. Cute. Brillant. lol Good job!
Painton chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
"Sleep is a brilliant way of... avoiding the universe."

A sentence straight out of the Guide. Delightful. I shall now spend the remainder of the night wondering if I sleep like a worried hedgehog.