Reviews for Listen and Interpret
Nothing Gold chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Thank you for writing! You are definitely more awesome :) its not a fantastic movie but there's some really great chemistry between Andie and Blake and the potential for a good story between them. I think you've perfectly captured their strange mix of strict teacher/troublesome student and their weirdly respectful rivalry. They are definitely characters that could potentially really understand one another.

Anyway, fun read! Maybe you'll consider writing more about them? :)
Megara1 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Hi !

I really really enjoyed your Blandie story !
When I saw Step Up 2 I always think of Blake and Andie as a couple, for me Chase and Andie should only be friends, as Andie and Moose. Your story showed us what should happen in the movie, and the great and forbidden relationship between them.
I put your story in my Blake/Andie community here at , and I hope you will have more reviews.
Megara1
Nadia Blackrose chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Hello my dear friend,hope I'll be the first to review. Well, to be honest I haven't watched step up so i won't lose the chance to do so! :) To begin with, I'm always fascinated by relationships that start with hatred before evolving into something deeper. Yes I know, you told us it isn't exactly a relationship, but the whole story shows that there is a very fine line between hatred and love, loathing and attraction. And from your description, there is intense eroticism between those two.I also adored the fact you divided the story into days, as it shows the natural flow of time and the way the characters react to each first it was just teaching, thereafter became something more. It is intriguing, and your thoughts are straight to the point. What is more, I love the way you describe erotic scenes. It is hot, and stimulating, but it's not lemon, and that's the best in my opinion. I totally enjoyed reading this story, and you finished it exactly where it should end. Good job, kudos, and I hope to read more stories from you whenever you can! I've truly missed your writing! :)